JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

7/21/2004 6:28:04 AM

The first unofficial Bnet comic

[url=http://www.ajenteks.org/stuff/funnyimages/bnetcom1.jpg]What the mods are really thinking...[/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• That also applies to Devon as well. Devon likes listening to AC/DC.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• That was a dope comic.... thanks for the laugh! :D
    Add more answer options

• I was in a comic. Kick ass!
    Add more answer options

• So true.
    Add more answer options

• As long as you're annoyed, I'm happy. Sorry, [i]Surge[/i] is happy.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Surge That could apply to [i]Surge[/i] as well.[/quote] Don't talk in 3rd person!!! It annoys me and makes you sound dumb!! But more importantly it annoys me!! Anyway funny comic.
    Add more answer options

• That could apply to [i]Surge[/i] as well.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.