JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

7/21/2004 4:03:09 AM

Favorite redvsblue line!!

My favorites are in the most recent episode. Caboose: Hold it right there, Leiutenant McMuffin!!!! (to Donut) Church: OK OK!! Operation TRIANGLE of confusion then. Rhombus of terror, parable of mystery, WHO CARES!!! JUST GET THE SHOW ON THE ROAD!!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Lacrimosa Sarge: Anyone, want to guess, why I gathered ya here... today? Grif: Uhh. Is it because the war's over, and your sending us home? Sarge: That's exactly it private, war's over. We won. Turns out yer the big hero, and we're gonna hold a parade in your honor. I get to drive the float and Simmons here is in charge of confetti!! -- Sarge: Look, see these 2 towhooks, they look like tusks, and want kind of animal, has tusks? Grif: a Walrus. Sarge: Didn't I just tell you to stop makin' up animals? -- Sarge: So unless anybody has anymore, mythical creatures to suggest as the name of the new vehicle. We're gonna stick with the warthog. How bout' it Grif? Grif: No sir, no more suggestions. Sarge: Are you sure? How bout' big foot? Grif: That's okay Sarge: Unicorn? Grif: No really, uh I'm cool. Sarge: Sasquach? Simmons: Leprechaun? Grif: Hey, he doesn't need any help man! Sarge: Phoenix! Grif: -sigh- Chist! Sarge: Hey Simmons! What's the name of that Mexican lizard, Eats all the goats! Simmons: Uhh, that would be the Chupacabra, sir! Sarge: Hey Grif, Chupa-thangy. How bout' that? I like it, got a ring to it. *<3's Atsumi's site XD*[/quote] Thanks for the compliment hun <3 Thanks to you, I found a typo on my site. ^-^'
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• "Sheeeeeila! Come back to me! ...I made you a muffin!" --Caboose Caboose: I knew it. I knew she was a girl. Girls never like me. Tucker: Caboose, I don't think anyone likes you. Caboose: I like me. Sarge (in Caboose's mind): (in pirate voice) Yarr! I be speakin' with a southern accent!
    Add more answer options

• "Pacifist? So you're a thing that babies suck on?" "No, that's a pedo-phile"
    Add more answer options

• "I am offended by that. I am not a cockbite."
    Add more answer options

• Sarge: Anyone, want to guess, why I gathered ya here... today? Grif: Uhh. Is it because the war's over, and your sending us home? Sarge: That's exactly it private, war's over. We won. Turns out yer the big hero, and we're gonna hold a parade in your honor. I get to drive the float and Simmons here is in charge of confetti!! -- Sarge: Look, see these 2 towhooks, they look like tusks, and want kind of animal, has tusks? Grif: a Walrus. Sarge: Didn't I just tell you to stop makin' up animals? -- Sarge: So unless anybody has anymore, mythical creatures to suggest as the name of the new vehicle. We're gonna stick with the warthog. How bout' it Grif? Grif: No sir, no more suggestions. Sarge: Are you sure? How bout' big foot? Grif: That's okay Sarge: Unicorn? Grif: No really, uh I'm cool. Sarge: Sasquach? Simmons: Leprechaun? Grif: Hey, he doesn't need any help man! Sarge: Phoenix! Grif: -sigh- Chist! Sarge: Hey Simmons! What's the name of that Mexican lizard, Eats all the goats! Simmons: Uhh, that would be the Chupacabra, sir! Sarge: Hey Grif, Chupa-thangy. How bout' that? I like it, got a ring to it. *<3's Atsumi's site XD*
    Add more answer options

• MY ONE TIME FAVORITE: Caboose:I KNEW WERE ALL GOING TO DIE O'Maley:STARITNG WITH YOU [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bloodywheels Tucker: Lopez, get inside Shiela and do your business. Shiela: What?!? Lopez: I'm getting very sweaty! Tucker: Oh my God! Remind me to hose you two off when we get back to base.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Tucker: Lopez, get inside Shiela and do your business. Shiela: What?!? Lopez: I'm getting very sweaty! Tucker: Oh my God! Remind me to hose you two off when we get back to base.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Atsumi Donut: Oh man, that is a burn. Dude, you just got burned. Burned dude, burned. -- Sarge: I've got a -something that probably shouldn't be said- for murder. I'll just stop before I get to many. Last time I had a HUGE list. >.>[/quote] Yes that would be my favorite.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Atsumi [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Banshee Barron Sarge: Developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers. YES![/quote] That wasn't Sarge that said that. It was developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers , how ever you spell that last name.[/quote] *gasp*
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Banshee Barron Sarge: Developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers. YES![/quote] That wasn't Sarge that said that. It was Steve Ballmur, how ever you spell that last name.
    Add more answer options

• [i]Kickass! I've still got three fingers left from last year![/i]
    Add more answer options

• Steve Balmer: Developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers developers. YES! [Edited on 7/20/2004 8:46:17 PM]
    Add more answer options

• team killing -blam!-tard
    Add more answer options

• the one where the reds launch a sneak attack and grif stands up in front of simmons and says SNEAK ATTACK and simmons is like dude ur infront of my sites
    Add more answer options

• Donut: Oh man, that is a burn. Dude, you just got burned. Burned dude, burned. -- Sarge: I've got a -something that probably shouldn't be said- for murder. I'll just stop before I get to many. Last time I had a HUGE list. >.>
    Add more answer options

• Yeah those are all good ones. But we can never denie these two famous lines that made RvB what it is today... Tucker: You can't pick up chicks in a tank... Griff: I think it looks more like a puma.
    Add more answer options

• The one in my sig always cracks me up.
    Add more answer options

• Sarge: Simmons, I want you to kill Griff in his sleep. Simmons: Yes, Sir!
    Add more answer options

• Donut:Burn.......................................................
    Add more answer options

• Robot: Fear the claw -blam!-! Fear the claw!!
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.