JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

7/21/2004 3:12:26 AM

who were the first 50 people to join bungie.net!!!

the way this works is simple, if you think you contend for this, post something and we will see your "member since" date, then i will see who the first 50 people were to join this site okay, begin
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• reiginko joined back in late 2001 and he didn't even make the list he is number 76!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Lt Devon Sorry folks, the first version of Bungie.net was in the Myth days, and it didn't use .NET passport, so unless you have a time machine, or are willing to search the entire Bungie community, you can't ever know who the first 50 people to join Bungie.net are.[/quote] i know
    Add more answer options

• good observation, milky
    Add more answer options

• Sorry folks, the first version of Bungie.net was in the Myth days, and it didn't use .NET passport, so unless you have a time machine, or are willing to search the entire Bungie community, you can't ever know who the first 50 people to join Bungie.net are. [Edited on 7/20/2004 9:41:21 PM]
    Add more answer options

• First 25 people: achronos yeroen evil otto modem haveblue funkyj nate miguel ape man Astro tSD evil mercuryeric hippieman caid deadman mnemesis beorn Chico acrappa happyman Jacke Darbycrash Galileo430 Ishamael NoPassport343 And then I got bored.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] El Nacho I have no Idea when I came, all I know is I ain't a newbie[/quote] It helps if you look at your Member Since part underneath your avatar.
    Add more answer options

• Im not that much of a noob
    Add more answer options

• I have no Idea when I came, all I know is I ain't a newbie
    Add more answer options

• I may have been the 50th person to join lol, been here since september of 2002
    Add more answer options

• haha of course. i know im not in the first 50
    Add more answer options

• Click on someones name, then look at the adress at the top. You can see the member's number ID from there. For instance, I'm the 3193th member to join B.net. While davestar is the 51228th. [Edited on 7/20/2004 8:49:20 PM]
    Add more answer options

• The first 50 people to join B.net were Myth players.
    Add more answer options

• Here's [url=http://www.bungie.net/Account/Profile.aspx?uid=196]ShatterStar's Profile[/url] And as he would say have a cookie, lol.
    Add more answer options

• when are they from,get them to post here so i can see for myself
    Add more answer options

• ShatterStar is a very very very old member. Achronus is an anciet too.
    Add more answer options

• no!!! FEED ME!!! I NEED IT!! *laughs*
    Add more answer options

• Remember, don't feed the trolls.
    Add more answer options

• me, i have been here since 5/12/02. I have just been banned like over 30 times
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.