JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Bungie

5/24/2010 6:17:53 PM
urk
urk

Tag and Release - Reach, Reach, Reach

The sillier side. [url=/news/content.aspx?type=news&cid=26641] click for full story [/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• First a Squirrel, now a pig...what other kinds of animals will we find in the cracks of Halo:Reach?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Nice, I like the pig shot.
    Add more answer options

• nice piggy haha! [Edited on 05.24.2010 1:55 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Great screenshots!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HipLunchBox13 I liked the finger gun one.[/quote] Me too XD
    Add more answer options

• Very nice and cool Screenshots.
    Add more answer options

• The Spartan probably killed the other guy with a word. [url=http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093828/]Bang Bang![/url]
    Add more answer options

• YES! SOMEONE NOTICED THE PIG!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Aragoth Essence [url=http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=1408421]My picture is better![/url] But the others are nice.[/quote]No it's not.
    Add more answer options

• That sure was a lot of skulls! Great screens urk.
    Add more answer options

• I liked the finger gun one. [Edited on 05.24.2010 10:59 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=1408421]My picture is better![/url] But the others are nice.
    Add more answer options

• "Skullama... ZOMG!!" Oh, you
    Add more answer options

• I loved the skull ss but the rest are all very nice. Can't wait for halo reach to come out on the 14th september...wait what?
    Add more answer options

• Also, Prepare to Drop is more like Falcon Punch.
    Add more answer options

• Tasty. Nice stuff. =P
    Add more answer options

• Spiderman and Pig reference makes me think of The Simpsons. God damn you subliminal advertisement!
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.