JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

7/21/2004 12:39:10 AM

The cleanest way to cut yourself

I think its with a power washer cause i just did. Or a hot knife. But im going to stick with power washer.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• With a razor
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Alright. I'm going to lock this topic before it gets weird.
    Add more answer options

• first his finger then what? [Edited on 7/21/2004 8:05:13 AM]
    Add more answer options

• I understand now! The guy is slowly going to cut himself, but he doesnt want to die!!!!!!!
    Add more answer options

• i have a freind that has a freind that has a name. He actually has a name. His name is cutter
    Add more answer options

• That's nice. ;-) [Edited on 7/20/2004 4:52:56 PM]
    Add more answer options

• Well, good for you! Self-mutilation is a sure sign of problems!
    Add more answer options

• No i just blew off like a 1/4 inch chunk of skin off my ring fingure with a power washer.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Rundown I think its with a power washer cause i just did. Or a hot knife. But im going to stick with power washer. [/quote] Thinking about cuttin' someone?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.