JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

5/18/2010 1:14:48 AM

How Does A Grenade Injure Someone?

Title4Reference. I mean, all it does is push you away with an explosive force, right? I know that if it's 2 feet away from you, it may cause some burns, but besides that, all it does it push you. Care to explain?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• See this? You see these threads? Are you -blam!-ing happy with yourself?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You are the father of injury day. I <3 you.
    Add more answer options

• "And now, if you take a look outside, you will see parody threads, coming down in a heavy sheet from now until around 5 o'clock this morning..."
    Add more answer options

• ... You do understand the concept of an explosion, don't you?
    Add more answer options

• They aren't made out of firecrackers, you know.
    Add more answer options

• ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!? LOOK WHAT YOU'VE CAUSED! Your retarded question has ruined everything! [Edited on 05.17.2010 6:32 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• oh boy parody threads
    Add more answer options

• Causes Burns, its similar to a bomb except smaller scale If you have a frag grenade You have the same effect as a bomb but with the addition of small metal pieces that rip you to shreds.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] defenderofgo Shrapnel.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Chalupa King117 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Keyes 2401 How this has garnered three pages of responses on here is beyond me.[/quote]I haven't a effing clue either. But somehow retarded questions = successful thread. Speaking of which, sorry to people who think I'm retarded because I don't know how an explosive weapon works when I don't have the slightest interest in weapons. /lamecomeback[/quote] Pretty sure most people know that big boom = dead stuff and that there is a reason they are called "frag(mentation) grenades."
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Keyes 2401 How this has garnered three pages of responses on here is beyond me.[/quote]I haven't a effing clue either. But somehow retarded questions = successful thread. Speaking of which, sorry to people who think I'm retarded because I don't know how an explosive weapon works when I don't have the slightest interest in weapons. /lamecomeback
    Add more answer options

• I don't know >.> *Pulls pin and jumps on it* BOOM! *Does grenade jump* WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
    Add more answer options

• How this has garnered three pages of responses on here is beyond me.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sigma617 OP's retarded[/quote] QFT 1.Hot, flying shrapnel 2. Concussive force of the blast 3. Magik
    Add more answer options

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9Bk-Mtwhag copy paste This is what happens to a washing machine
    Add more answer options

• shockwave, heat, shrapnel, theres any number of things that can happen
    Add more answer options

• When you get hit by a car, all it does is push you...
    Add more answer options

• It has a much further range than that.
    Add more answer options

• Bubble effect. If you're close enough, the intense heat of the frag will burst your veins and cause internal bleeding. This all happens extremely fast, in fact it will happen even before the shrapnel tears through your skin and further adds damage to your self.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] defenderofgo Shrapnel.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• it's fragments...from the bomb... But for you they're sharp metal pointy things
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Chalupa King117 Ok then people, explain to me how a grenade kill a Spartan who's in a suit of metal, besides maybe disabling the suit?[/quote] Concussive force (spelling?) And the shrapnel in those futuristic grenades is probably way more advanced. The grenades in Halo are HE/fragmentation grenades, so they have a big bang, and alot of shrapnel. Probably enough to weaken or even penetrate a spartan's armor.
    Add more answer options

• High temperature and force can remove limbs, also shrapnal.
    Add more answer options

• Ok then people, explain to me how a grenade kill a Spartan who's in a suit of metal, besides maybe disabling the suit?
    Add more answer options

• Shrapnel which is a bunch of pieces of metal gets shot out at very fast speeds in every direction.
    Add more answer options

• It's the [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shock_wave#Detonation_wave]invisible shock wave[/url] that kills you.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.