JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Bungie

5/17/2010 7:13:18 PM
urk
urk

Tag and Release - Overlook

Weapons of Mass Destruction. [url=/news/content.aspx?type=news&cid=26475] click for full story [/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Thats the flood in short terms
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• -_- the time change the truth's...
    Add more answer options

• Yeah wasnt that because of the person with the recon sparten helmet
    Add more answer options

• Needs only several troops of Marines and a march-background and this game are perfect XD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTs6a0ORdQU Bungie have listen this?
    Add more answer options

• Halo "Recon" was the old name for Halo 3:ODST
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Spartan_008 Nice screens urk. I was hoping to see a screenshot of someone being hit by the Longsword weapon drop though.[/quote] That happened to me at the start of my very first Network Test game. =[ Anyway, awesome snapshots you've got here.
    Add more answer options

• Nice screens urk. I was hoping to see a screenshot of someone being hit by the Longsword weapon drop though.
    Add more answer options

• hey what ever happend to halo recon? i saw it in the dashboard once and now its gone??
    Add more answer options

• Interestingly enough, I tagged most of those screenshots this weekend because I was gathering some cool ones for a video. "Overlook" was one of the tags I used so I could find them easier. Most of these shots were tagged with just "Awesome" and "Cool" and "Epic". It's cool that it worked out like that.
    Add more answer options

• Back Blast reminds me of [url=http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=1232362]my own little incident near one.[/url]
    Add more answer options

• Awesome screenshots! Saw a couple of those in game while using the file browser and thought they were neat then.
    Add more answer options

• Very nice and cool Screenshots.
    Add more answer options

• Pretty nice!
    Add more answer options

• Good work on the update. Just wanted to make it clear: It just came into my mind to point that out again. First page. [Edited on 05.17.2010 3:54 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Nice, three of my screenshots were featured ("Blaze of Glory," "In The Sunshine," and "Back Blast"). Seems like you just looked through my file share, Urk.
    Add more answer options

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] AxJARxOFxDIRT Epic! Generator Lost looks alot like [url=http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=1215065]mine[/url].[/quote] Awesome.
    Add more answer options

• Epic! Generator Lost looks alot like [url=http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=1215065]mine[/url].
    Add more answer options

• Again, all of those were fantastic! I made a Generator Defense screenshot. [url=http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=1243208]Linky[/url]
    Add more answer options

• Reach looks so great in these screenshots. It's things like this you really won't find in any other game. [Edited on 05.17.2010 1:09 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• OoOoO shiny! These are quite sexy.
    Add more answer options

• Wait......where are the toolsheds that say the graphics are terrible? Suck it, toolsheds! :-)
    Add more answer options

• Cool.
    Add more answer options

• Back Blast is really sweet. Good timing, who ever took this screenshot!!
    Add more answer options

• Epic!
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.