JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Bungie

5/12/2010 11:05:00 PM
urk
urk

Purple People Eater, Pro-Style

Sweet clips, bro. [url=/news/content.aspx?type=news&cid=26403] click for full story [/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I laughed at the last one. Between the file name and the Elites winning as the Banshee propels the Spartan off the edge, it's just perfect. :)
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Hey you,you can't flip me off! You Respect My Athoritaw! But seriously some very bad-ass clips!
    Add more answer options

• That was awesome.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] urk Sweet clips, bro. [/quote] Sweet clips indeed...that armor lock video is sick!!
    Add more answer options

• Besides the armor lock video clip, those were retarded.
    Add more answer options

• Pretty cool.
    Add more answer options

• Haha wow, the armor lock one was beast.
    Add more answer options

• the middle one was the best! armor lock, FTW!
    Add more answer options

• The last clip was the best! [i]That's[/i] why Banshees are awesome (even when you're not actually firing its weapons).
    Add more answer options

• The guy in that first vid looks like a pro. I think I recognize him from the MLG circuit.
    Add more answer options

• Very nice and cool videos.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.