JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Bungie

5/10/2010 6:40:31 PM
urk
urk

Tag and Release - Invasion

Instruments of destruction. [url=/news/content.aspx?type=news&cid=26345] click for full story [/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• cool!!!!! cant wait for the halo reach!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• This kind of stuff makes me really excited for fall!
    Add more answer options

• I like the one at the bottom, LOL.
    Add more answer options

• ALL of those looked fantastic, and Invasion just came out a few weeks ago.
    Add more answer options

• The elites should look more like HAlo 3 AND HAlo 1! the elites on reach arent really scary looking. there more like there going ahhhhh all the time with there mouths all open
    Add more answer options

• Quite cool
    Add more answer options

• umm bungie, the scores are abit strange because sometimes it says 6 and when you actually look at it it is actually 5 points so yeah
    Add more answer options

• Your petition is dumb and full of misspellings.
    Add more answer options

• wow..pretty cool pics TOO BAD REACH ISNT REALLY LIKE THAT. HAHA
    Add more answer options

• Those are pretty sweet.
    Add more answer options

• heyy check out our petition idea for the halo reach beta and sign it if you kinda agree, its pretty legit http://www.gopetition.com/online/36136.html << this is one of many ideas, so help us spread our ideas around, this is only the beta people! help us make it better!!!
    Add more answer options

• heyy check out our petition idea for the halo reach beta and sign it if you kinda agree, its pretty legit http://www.gopetition.com/online/36136.html << this is one of many ideas, so help us spread our ideas around, this is only the beta people! help us make it better!!!
    Add more answer options

• I never noticed the Air Support before, I'll have to check that out the next time I play Invasion. That Jackboot pic is also sick, the detail of the Elite getting his face stomped is awesome!!
    Add more answer options

LnP Delphius
    LnP Delphius

Mr. Moments of Triumph. - old

Absolutely awesome selection of screen shots. Makes me want to play so badly - so very badly. Alas, responsibilities come first.
    Add more answer options

• yeah, I'm pretty sure that hog + tank picture, is actually a warthog parked in front of one of the wheels on the bottom of the huge ship. because scorpion wheels and treads don't look like that.
    Add more answer options

• Why, I do say that Tankhog picture is absolutely fantastic! The brilliant mind who took that screenshot must be the sexiest man alive!
    Add more answer options

• SWEET! I got on for "Rain of Sorrow", or the one Urk tittled [i]Rain Down[/i]. Nice! Thanks Urk! Some great shots in there most definitely.
    Add more answer options

• That last one is just impossible.
    Add more answer options

• That last one is awesome!
    Add more answer options

• Those were pretty awesome looking. Especially the Elite backstabber one.
    Add more answer options

• Hot damn those were badass.
    Add more answer options

• Here is one i took during an invasion game. I am the lower elite [url=http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=723238]Born of Fire[/url] [Edited on 05.10.2010 11:56 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• screenies like that tank+hog, do they do that with a full party? If so then how do they decide who should win the game then? O_O
    Add more answer options

• Very nice and cool Screenshots.
    Add more answer options

• WOW, a lot of those were actually really, really good. Saving a bunch of em'.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.