JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Bungie

5/5/2010 11:28:51 PM
urk
urk

Sadie's Story

HELLO, TRAVELLER. MOMBASA WELCOMES YOU! [url=/news/content.aspx?type=news&cid=26214] click for full story [/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Its to big
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• This was such a great sub plot during ODST and so much fun to hunt them all down! I hope Reach has a similar sub plot.
    Add more answer options

• Pretty damn cool. One of my favorite parts about ODST. Finding the last one was epic. I hope you guys are putting that kind of flavor in Reach campaign.
    Add more answer options

• It's like, a commentary about the fallacies of human panic in times of disorder. How society breaks down in all the worst ways. GOD I HATE KINSLER! HE IS ALL THAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE.
    Add more answer options

• This is awesome. I am actually impressed for a change.
    Add more answer options

• hi iam the PUNSHER
    Add more answer options

• Great job! Like many, I didn't listen to all of the logs in the game and would have missed out if it wasn't for this.
    Add more answer options

• HBO should make a series about Sadie's story, a little more elaborate each episode could be 1 transmission!
    Add more answer options

I loved the audios in ODST. It was well done. I wish I could talk about the parts I liked and the parts that made me sad, but that would be a spoiler.
    Add more answer options

• I really enjoyed that. Thanks man.
    Add more answer options

• This story arc within ODST was my favorite part. Achievements did not matter to me. I had to get to the next log because the story of Sadie just drew me in.
    Add more answer options

• Wow... that's better than I could have imagined. Awesome job!!
    Add more answer options

• [i]My brave warrior princess, riding her fearless fork-lift![/i] -Jonas. XD
    Add more answer options

• Awesome! I only found about 5 of them :P I'm glad I can hear the whole story!
    Add more answer options

• i want a kebob =(
    Add more answer options

• awesome ... really great. Hes a city a bad bad city.
    Add more answer options

• Sweet! Hey, send me assets and I'd love to put together something like this too! ;)
    Add more answer options

• I really hope that Halo: Reach does a long sidestory like this to find through the campaign.
    Add more answer options

• Loved this story thxn for putting it up online, luv ya Bungie
    Add more answer options

• HELLO, URK, CAPS LOCK URKS YOU! This is fantastic ODST bonus disc material. For me, I thought Sadie's story really tied the whole ODST experience together. It brought color and fullness to the noir score and style and completed my connection to Rookie. It's great to have better access to this personal piece and a welcome reminder of the tales on the streets of New Mombasa. Bravo and thank you to those talented folks involved in bringing Sadie's story to Bungie.net!
    Add more answer options

• I never watched those during the campaign. I had nothing to do tonight so I took an hour to hear Sadie Story... at first I was like meh.. but I found myself clicking the next file without even thinking.. it's a really good story and I was in shock after the last file :( Sadie you're awesome. and what happened to Jones?
    Add more answer options

• Very nice! Interesting side story and well put together on the web as well! :D
    Add more answer options

Davey Phoenix
    Davey Phoenix

...you are the wolf. - old

PLEASE!!!!! Please, make a dowloadable verson for iphones and such. That is if you want to, but i would love it. This was such a great story and i would love to get some of my non-computer using(halo loving), friends to listen to the story for themselves. [Edited on 05.05.2010 7:55 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Coolio! <3
    Add more answer options

• I never got around to listening to all the audio files. This was great to go back and make more connections to the story you played through as the rookie.
    Add more answer options

• WHAT HAPPEND TO JONAS
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.