JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Bungie

5/5/2010 9:20:36 PM
urk
urk

Beta Damage - Day One

Breaking down the damage done. [url=/news/content.aspx?type=news&cid=26201] click for full story [/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• That makes my brain hurt...
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• My prediction was correct for the Beta, I said the Servers will malfunction on Day One. I've been playing the beta for a bit now and it's really awesome, it's a good thing knowing that I can rely on my Magnum to kill my opponents, instead of scurrying like a coward.The only issue I really had with the Beta was one of my Assassinations went kinda glitchy on me, I was playing on swordbase when I got on one of the rails and assassinated a player, but he glitched into the rail a little bit( I don't know if this is much help Bungie, just thought it could be useful) well keep up the good work!, it will pay off when the game is released this fall! :]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] swat is back Woah sweet i won't be suprised if Halo Reach gets Game Of the Year (GOTY) and i hope it does! Good job bungie! Off topic: What about halo 3s double xp weekend tommorrow? Has shishka forgotten about it? hope not. Halo reach For GOTY![/quote] yes
    Add more answer options

• Jeezus... I can see why the servers melted =D
    Add more answer options

• I have played only 4 hours of beta, because of school, but now the weekend is coming and that is about to change to 4 days of playing. The beta is so good, i mean there is already so much that you can do, like custom armor, ranking, file share. So good. Bungie, u guys are great. I cant wait for the full game, hopefully my xbox wont crash from playing too much beta. Keep up the good work guys, and i will definitely give you guys some good feedback after this weekend. <3
    Add more answer options

• I hope we get some more stats like which weapons cause the most kills. I'm betting it's not the AR.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DarkRegicide Oooo, nice stats! Imagine what the real Halo Reach would have to offer in the first 24 hours lol :D[/quote]Probably less. A lot of people complaining about stuff and not suggesting there opinions so a lot of things won't change.
    Add more answer options

• ummmm you have to take in the fact just because lots of people tryed the beta doesn't mean they like it for example fable 2 people said it was the worst game but they are bringing out a new one because they think every one liked it because they selled so many copys all im saying listen to voice of the people not the money from anddy741 [Edited on 05.05.2010 11:19 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Yay! Congrats guys! Altough, on a less happy note, I'm noticing a trend: Bungie promising things that haven't been delivered. 1. Halo 2 visual flair for those who played on the last day 2. prizes for triggering one of the "super secret metrics" on the last day of Halo 2
    Add more answer options

• Those are nice stats!!! I wonder how many players will be on Friday night. I hope the servers hold up. The game is going to be awesome!
    Add more answer options

Agent
    Agent

I like turtles - old

Wow, that's crazy. Couldn't expect any less from a Halo game, though. [Edited on 05.05.2010 8:27 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Wow Thats a Big Number, i cant wait to have the complete game xD Halo Rules!!!!
    Add more answer options

• that is actually pretty impressive.
    Add more answer options

• wow thats huge props to bungie
    Add more answer options

• That's a lot of players, I love the beta and I can't wait for the game.
    Add more answer options

• It might be new network magic, or it might be the number of players online, either way: I have terrible internet but I have been getting no lag. It's Awesome.
    Add more answer options

• aww, i could have been that 113rd guy if i didnt leave my game at my friend's house.
    Add more answer options

• How many copies of ODST were sold? 3, 4 million? There's still more to come.
    Add more answer options

• Holy Cr4p O.O
    Add more answer options

• Thats some big numbers.
    Add more answer options

• Why does it all have to be about the number of players? A game might have 1000000 13year old kids with absolutely no real skill. But does this make the game a success?? Just take a look at what some of the experienced people are saying on the forums, not just all the fanboys. This is your last ever Halo game and for both our sakes I hope that you learn what needs to change and how, otherwise your final Halo game may very well be a let-down to the famous Halo franchise.
    Add more answer options

• That's definitely a lot! I need my Mark V shoulders! Need. That is why I am playing non-stop. And the game being awesome may also help.
    Add more answer options

• Sweet. I've thrown in 584 of those kills. Makes me feel special. XD
    Add more answer options

• Wow some insane stats Great game Bungie love it!
    Add more answer options

• Great start to the Beta I see! I can't wait to see how many UU's have played the Beta by the 19th.
    Add more answer options

• Woah sweet i won't be suprised if Halo Reach gets Game Of the Year (GOTY) and i hope it does! Good job bungie! Off topic: What about halo 3s double xp weekend tommorrow? Has shishka forgotten about it? hope not. Halo reach For GOTY!
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.