JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

4/20/2010 10:01:17 PM

"Tide the Leader" - A Modest Interpretation

Due to recent headlines, it can be inferred that Tide is the leader when it comes to laundry detergents.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halo2Girl305 I must convince my mom to switch from Surf to Tide now. [/quote] Lol.. wow... of course.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The -blam!- is Tide?
    Add more answer options

• Im suprised a ninja -blam!- (as Shiska saif to refer to them in 2009 lol) has posted in here yet!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mahspoonis2big Due to recent headlines, it can be inferred that Tide is the leader when it comes to laundry detergents.[/quote] hmm... "[url=http://autoracingsport.com/wp-content/uploads/nascar/tide_logo.jpg] Tides [/url] the leader " , but you never know who might " [url=http://artistconnected.com/wp-content/uploads/gain_logo_nav1.jpg] Gain [/url] the lead " [Edited on 04.23.2010 5:19 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] teh ajhallmon Am I missing something here?[/quote] Yes, and so am i.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Venator360 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mahspoonis2big Due to recent headlines, it can be inferred that Tide is the leader when it comes to laundry detergents.[/quote] You spend to much time on the Internet when....[/quote]If only I had as many friends as Venator360. Living and dying on Urk's typos can only fill so much of my emptiness.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mahspoonis2big Due to recent headlines, it can be inferred that Tide is the leader when it comes to laundry detergents.[/quote] You spend to much time on the Internet when....
    Add more answer options

• Tide has become the nintendo of household bleach... They must be silenced...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xReconAssassinX [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SonicJohn [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] bobcast I just posted a link on the TTL forums. Lu [u]t[/u] z soon to be had.[/quote]Lutz? Wat.[/quote] Wow... Really? How you could you even... The "L" and "T" are across the Keyboard from eachother...[/quote] I gotta admit, recons reply made me laugh.
    Add more answer options

• That was epic! XD
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] UnderTheKnif3 Tide > Gain. [/quote] But... Gain'd the Lead!
    Add more answer options

• That is awesome.
    Add more answer options

• All still get's my vote as the best <3
    Add more answer options

• I love Urk's typos. I loved when he listed "Cannon Man" as a object you could use in Forge on Sandbox rather than a "Man Cannon".
    Add more answer options

• Tide > Gain.
    Add more answer options

• Urk edited it? Laaaame.
    Add more answer options

• Tide the leader is no more. We are back to Tied the leader! Profit? :p
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] relliK42 Obviously. Nothing beats Tide. [/quote]Tide beats everything?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Im SteelAssassn Very nice. [Because posting is mandatory and I be uncreative.][/quote] I don't even know what to say. So.. Epic [url=http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/4919987/2/istockphoto_4919987-tank-tread.jpg]Tread[/url].
    Add more answer options

• Very nice. [Because posting is mandatory and I be uncreative.]
    Add more answer options

• Well it certainly explains the slight ocular burning sensation I get whenever I stop by...
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://freesamplefreak.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/tide.jpg]... straight to the top![/url]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SonicJohn [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mahspoonis2big Due to recent headlines, it can be inferred that Tide is the leader when it comes to laundry detergents.[/quote][url=http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/5897/tidetheleader.jpg]I have too much time on my hands.[/url][/quote]Awesome.
    Add more answer options

• We keep it clean over at Tide the Leader.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] vanert I sure hope this goes legendary.[/quote] I think we're off to a good start. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SonicJohn [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mahspoonis2big Due to recent headlines, it can be inferred that Tide is the leader when it comes to laundry detergents.[/quote][url=http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/5897/tidetheleader.jpg]I have too much time on my hands.[/url][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Am I missing something here?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.