JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

4/20/2010 5:01:21 AM

I-Doser - Audio drugs for the mind

These are just amazing. Some are scary, some are euphoria-inducing. I-Doser is this weird thing that uses sound to stimulate brain waves, and make you feel weird. Before watching - Turn off the lights in your room. Put in headphones, one for each ear. Lay down on a bed or just get in an extremely comfortable position in a chair, without touching any other furniture. Play the audio, and enjoy. [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en1asB1haQM]Want to be scared? Enter Hades![/url] [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ9iTuhPUqc&feature=related]Simulate an orgasm![/url] [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPzz9OBons4&feature=related]Or, just get happy![/url] Note - This isn't an advertisement. I'm just sharing this amazing, unfortunately addicting thing. Discuss the effects! There are plenty more than linked, you can find them in the related videos.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• *revivin' old top topicz* (click [url=http://www.bungie.net/en-us/View/community/Forum/Post?id=47679257]here[/url] for more of 'em)
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Damnit.
    Add more answer options

• It probably instead of making it just fear, it probably provokes a fight or flight response.
    Add more answer options

• doesn't work
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Khodan Tried this, doesn't work.[/quote] Pretty sure I tried it a while ago. Sure it works.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Khodan Tried this, doesn't work.[/quote] I don't care if I am bringing it back, it really doesn't work. Does anyone have gate of hades or hand of god?
    Add more answer options

• I was monitoring my heart rate during the Gates of Hades. It was actually pretty interesting. I did not get scared, yet when the sound changed, I noticed my heart rate would go up. Pretty neat stuff.
    Add more answer options

• Tried this, doesn't work.
    Add more answer options

• All the videos were removed... anyone have current links? Edit: posted before I saw the post above mine, i feel dumb I've never had an Issue with epilepsy before but some of the stuff on the squares for the video make me paranoid that I'll trigger something [Edited on 11.27.2012 3:09 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Suikoden [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ankerd123 Any one have links to the songs?[/quote] At the bottom on page 24.[/quote] Thanks! :) (now others can see) [Edited on 11.04.2012 10:06 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] H34DS40T98 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Double A [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] H34DS40T98 Is it Dubstep of some sort, I swear I remember clicking this thread about 10 months ago and hearing a Datsik song watching some guys experience it.[/quote] You -blam!- idiot, why would you revive this thread?[/quote] Ooooopppsss :([/quote] here we go again
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Double A [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] H34DS40T98 Is it Dubstep of some sort, I swear I remember clicking this thread about 10 months ago and hearing a Datsik song watching some guys experience it.[/quote] You -blam!- idiot, why would you revive this thread?[/quote] Ooooopppsss :(
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] H34DS40T98 Is it Dubstep of some sort, I swear I remember clicking this thread about 10 months ago and hearing a Datsik song watching some guys experience it.[/quote] God damnit, why?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] H34DS40T98 Is it Dubstep of some sort, I swear I remember clicking this thread about 10 months ago and hearing a Datsik song watching some guys experience it.[/quote] You -blam!- idiot, why would you revive this thread?
    Add more answer options

• Is it Dubstep of some sort, I swear I remember clicking this thread about 10 months ago and hearing a Datsik song watching some guys experience it.
    Add more answer options

• my mind is purely messed up
    Add more answer options

• I just [i]tried[/i]to listen to some of these. Most of them are just regular, kind of ass techno. Gates of Hades is a single really low note that eventually turns into two different notes before becoming a single piercing note. There's nothing to it besides being incredibly obnoxious. And as for feeling horror - yeah. Listening to a single note for a half hour straight will do that to you.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DarkSunnyboy1 so mad bro[/quote]lol rage bro
    Add more answer options

• so mad bro
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DarkSunnyboy1 No, it's just you're late. Linking something obviously means people are mad, right? [/quote]yes actually it does. You mad bro? ;)
    Add more answer options

• No, it's just you're late. Linking something obviously means people are mad, right?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DarkSunnyboy1 [url=http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/MistressOfSpices/Pokemon/slowpoke.gif] [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Lil Ericka Lol the op is banned[/quote][/url][/quote]mad?
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/MistressOfSpices/Pokemon/slowpoke.gif] [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Lil Ericka Lol the op is banned[/quote][/url]
    Add more answer options

• Lol the op is banned
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xnative kidx These are just amazing. Some are scary, some are euphoria-inducing. I-Doser is this weird thing that uses sound to stimulate brain waves, and make you feel weird. Before watching - Turn off the lights in your room. Put in headphones, one for each ear. Lay down on a bed or just get in an extremely comfortable position in a chair, without touching any other furniture. Play the audio, and enjoy. Want to be scared? Enter Hades! Simulate an orgasm! Or, just get happy! Note - This isn't an advertisement. I'm just sharing this amazing, unfortunately addicting thing. Discuss the effects! There are plenty more than linked, you can find them in the related videos.[/quote] LOL placebo! and advertisement, these have been proven bunk. You wanna get high? You aren't going to get one from a stupid frequency. [Edited on 10.21.2012 1:30 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ankerd123 Any one have links to the songs?[/quote] At the bottom on page 24.
    Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.