JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

9/26/2005 5:17:46 PM

Halo in Green Day video

In the "Wake Me Up When September Ends" when the guy is playing video games. If you look close you will see that he is playing Halo!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I like green day, mostly. But I hate that song so bad i have to turn the radio over if it comes on even if it means I have to listen to Chris Moyles. I have to change channel on the tv if the video comes on as well. So i have never seen it and probably never will.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The sad thing bout this is, I know a guy that gets excited everytime he sees something related to Halo anywhere! Went to see 40 Year Old Virgin and he got all excited when he saw Halo 2 on the tv in it. Its so damn funny!
    Add more answer options

• How sad.
    Add more answer options

• no u
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Keith Byrne you nerd[/quote] You Punk Nerd...
    Add more answer options

• you nerd
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.