JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

9/22/2005 3:28:29 AM

Yarr check out this site yarr there she blows

check out( grunts.thatweasle.tv )yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr sorry matey no link I gess you'll have to cut and paste har har har har he he he he [Edited on 9/21/2005]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• hee hee hee lol lol but what do you think of the web site.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• dangit [Edited on 9/21/2005]
    Add more answer options

• This is sad... A lone pirate, with no port to call home... *sniff*
    Add more answer options

• don't care i'm making another yarr de harr harr and I said no link just cut and paste and you could retipe it.Sorry
    Add more answer options

yeah that was like a week ago.
    Add more answer options

• not pirate day
    Add more answer options

• I can't link it... [Edited on 9/21/2005]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.