JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

9/22/2005 3:17:28 AM

Help!!!!

There's a train coming through my house right now!!!! What should I do?!?!? [Edited on 9/21/2005]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• F@ck, here comes another.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] II Kill Creek II Whew!!! I did a cartwheel in the nick of time.[/quote] That was stuipid... BELIEVE ME [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] LethalReap OK I've seen this scenario before, Stand your ground RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE TRAIN! yes right in front, it will get scared and run away, and if it doesn't, run at it as FAST as you can...[/quote] [Edited on 9/21/2005]
    Add more answer options

• walit and gramit!
    Add more answer options

• Whew!!! I did a cartwheel in the nick of time.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] LethalReap OK I've seen this scenario before, Stand your ground RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE TRAIN! yes right in front, it will get scared and run away, and if it doesn't, run at it as FAST as you can...[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Oooooh goes to your heart sticks in your head Help, keLp. keLp, help!! You think you've got problems? You gave me too much room, so I filled it up with chairs you can sit on. [Edited on 9/21/2005]
    Add more answer options

• Oh shiat it's 10 feet away from hitting me!!!!
    Add more answer options

• dive the cow!
    Add more answer options

• "Give it to me, please," I said to God. "It's only fair." Instead he sent three angels to move the river. So now it flows by my house. I'd still rather have the name. [Edited on 9/21/2005]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Commander Bob Nice sig. echo630! That guy's awesome...[/quote] Theres no time for that!!!! I need help with this train coming through my house!!!!
    Add more answer options

• Nice sig. echo630! That guy's awesome...
    Add more answer options

• I think a train coming through my house is off topic.
    Add more answer options

• OK I've seen this scenario before, Stand your ground RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE TRAIN! yes right in front, it will get scared and run away, and if it doesn't, run at it as FAST as you can...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] echo630 The Flood is for off topic threads, not stupid ones.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• The Flood is for off topic threads, not stupid ones.
    Add more answer options

• Ride it.
    Add more answer options

• Now why would I do that?
    Add more answer options

• Board it. And beat the driver down.
    Add more answer options

• Walk in front of the train.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.