JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

9/18/2005 3:42:24 AM

Woah! Andy Milonakis.

I don't like or watch his show or anything, but I just realized: Andy Milonakis=The Man Show Beer Kid. See now? He was the kid on the man show who did the real funny stuff like sell beer on the street.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• nice hair....can i have it..... or how bout the lamest one yet.....thank you for not stabbing me
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Indian Chief "Hey -blam!-, wanna buy a cookie?" Remember that? -Merc[/quote] No need for the one.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Xsjado who cares how old he is, HIS SHOW SUX[/quote][b]DUH!![/b]
    Add more answer options

• who cares how old he is, HIS SHOW SUX
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Yoozel [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Fatal05 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Yoozel I'd rather shoot my foot off than watch that TV show... hey, maybe MTV should give me a show so I can rant about garbage I want too or just a constant video feed of my computer! [/quote] Don't be mad that a 12 year old makes more money than you.[/quote] I think there was another topic like this awhile and people were saying he's 27, and I can live with some 12 year olds making more money than me. But usually they have some meager form of talent, not a fat kid with mental issues. [/quote] Yeah, he's in his late 20's.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Fatal05 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Yoozel I'd rather shoot my foot off than watch that TV show... hey, maybe MTV should give me a show so I can rant about garbage I want too or just a constant video feed of my computer! [/quote] Don't be mad that a 12 year old makes more money than you.[/quote] I think there was another topic like this awhile and people were saying he's 27, and I can live with some 12 year olds making more money than me. But usually they have some meager form of talent, not a fat kid with mental issues.
    Add more answer options

• :P The first time I saw that show I thought there was a gas leak or something and I went outside to get some fresh air. Only when I came back in, smelled no gas and saw the show was still on did I utterly destroy my television set.
    Add more answer options

• "Hey b1tch, wanna buy a cookie?" Remember that? -Merc
    Add more answer options

• now please excuse me, i gots to get my tree fed..... pancake on my face, it makes me really happy, i like shampoo bottles tht sit on my lappy....
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Yoozel I'd rather shoot my foot off than watch that TV show... hey, maybe MTV should give me a show so I can rant about garbage I want too or just a constant video feed of my computer! [/quote] Don't be mad that a 12 year old makes more money than you.
    Add more answer options

• I got pees on my head but dont call me a pee head I go bruce lee on my head but don't call me a lee head.
    Add more answer options

• yeah, and he always picks on old ppl and the delivery guys...its not even funny, it gets old right away
    Add more answer options

• Andy Milonakis is a one trick pony. He always does something stupid with food, and there always is some "Surprise celebrity appearance!". You know what? No matter who the "celebrity" is, it's not a surprise. Just a show of how limited the creativity of the producers is.
    Add more answer options

• lol it happens, ive done that before...
    Add more answer options

• Damn i got Douglas Brown mixed up w/ LordCrotchPants
    Add more answer options

• Andy Milonakis iz 4 nOObS
    Add more answer options

• I hate that show, [b]but![/b] "Fruity monstah, fruity, fruity monstah"
    Add more answer options

• I think most of these posts have been besides the point. I DO NOT like the show AT ALL. I just noticed that he was the Man Show kid.
    Add more answer options

• dont they have tht show now bout other ppl wanting to have their own reality shows?
    Add more answer options

• I'd rather shoot my foot off than watch that TV show... hey, maybe MTV should give me a show so I can rant about garbage I want too or just a constant video feed of my computer!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mr_Crapper He's looks like he's 12 when hes really like 27.[/quote] You keep saying that...but what does it [i]mean[/i]???
    Add more answer options

• He's looks like he's 12 when hes really like 27.
    Add more answer options

• tht show sux sooo badly
    Add more answer options

• If you ever repeat that in a public place again I will destroy your throat.
    Add more answer options

• I put balogna in my front pocket, Smear cream cheese in my gold locket It's my show I'm andy milonakis It's my show I'm shmandy shmiloshmakus
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.