JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

#Bungie

2/18/2010 10:17:40 PM
urk
urk

All the Right Moves

Troy McFarland takes us on a tour of our own private Spandex Palace. [url=/news/content.aspx?type=topnews&link=Spandex] click for full story [/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• hey budy do you know when exactly halo reach is coming out
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• "All the right moves in all the right places!" -OneRepublic on MoCap [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrOeGCJdZe4]All the Right Moves[/url] [Edited on 02.23.2010 9:51 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• 5 5 dolla 5 dolla foot loooooong [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] urk Troy McFarland takes us on a tour of our own private Spandex Palace. [url=/news/content.aspx?type=topnews&link=Spandex] click for full story [/url][/quote] Bungie finally gets motion capture...... *silent clap*
    Add more answer options

• Ohh motion capture! I'm intrigued, and off to read more :P
    Add more answer options

• "drop in some reinforcements" iseewutudidthar That was very informative and interesting. I hope to see more. [Edited on 02.19.2010 1:43 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• That movement program never ceases to amaze me!
    Add more answer options

• I Spy Vicon
    Add more answer options

• I think it is prety cool but im curios about something else... are some if not all spartens other than george sparten 3's?? some of my friends say NO THERE ARE NO SPARTEN 3'S but some how i think there are. between the magazins and bunigies own info if fairly shure there are. Can some one confirm my suspisions?!?!?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MasterSin Is Joseph Staten going to to give his moves to the grunts animations?[/quote] He was stuck in a small box and was forced to breathe methane for a month to prepare himself for the role.
    Add more answer options

• The more I read, the more I am ready to go run through a wall out of sheer excitement.
    Add more answer options

• Heh, the first time I read the title I thought this was going to be about Halo: Reach action figures =)
    Add more answer options

• In the VGA trailer there is a part where a Spartan is loading a magazine with bullets, but it is so human that it almost makes the whole scene for me. Even though he is wearing a helmet and you can't see his expression, in the flash of a few seconds it looks like he goes from the absent-minded loading of a magazine, to stopping to stare at the new Spartan, and then with a subtle change looks down and refocuses on his work. I assume Troy's motion capture is responsible for these few seconds of humanness. Keep up the good work!
    Add more answer options

• That was pretty sweet!
    Add more answer options

• oh wow, this stuff is mad cool I've always been interested in the film industry, but this mocap stuff has always been really sweet
    Add more answer options

Green Twister
    Green Twister

Team Instinct - old

good mini update xD
    Add more answer options

• Great write up. Maybe we could hear from Troy McFarland on a podcast in the future? (Reflections on the game after it's released or something similar)
    Add more answer options

• Gotta love that motion capturing.
    Add more answer options

• I never knew so much went into the Mo-cap process, very interesting.
    Add more answer options

• All work and all play makes Bungie the greatest game developers! :D
    Add more answer options

• Is Joseph Staten going to to give his moves to the grunts animations?
    Add more answer options

• tl;dr
    Add more answer options

• Could we not find anyone a little more physically impressive to strap up in the balls? I'm pretty sure the new reach characters won't be supportin the keg.
    Add more answer options

• Amazing Bungie!
    Add more answer options

• I like it, I like it.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]posted by[/b]Urk I helped help her out[/quote]wha?
    Add more answer options

• Reach... Reach... Reach...
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.