JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

9/14/2005 12:02:12 AM

All the advise you need to know about the opposite sex.....

Read [i] Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus [/i]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SSgt Sniper [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Top_Gun_2021 Read [i] Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus [/i][/quote] Thank you for inspiring another kitten's death, courtesy of dmbfan. -Shaun doubts you even have a clue what I'm referring to.[/quote] I am not stupid, dmpfan09 started it, for all the "0MGZ duz dis Gulr leik m3!!!!1!!" threads and I'll do it for myself. *Amatuerly punches Kitten* [Edited on 9/14/2005]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Top_Gun_2021 Read [i] Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus [/i][/quote] Thank you for inspiring another kitten's death, courtesy of dmbfan. -Shaun doubts you even have a clue what I'm referring to. [Edited on 9/14/2005]
    Add more answer options

• I once saw a play called "a Villa on venus" and there were these two green people who lived there and some space-men came and they went to the south and the Bug eyed monsters hypnotised them and then something else happened later- I forget, but It didn't tell me anything about women. And thats just it--Women must be a bit mental if they live on a planet with a runaway greenhouse effect and surface temperatures in excess of 400 degrees centigrade--it's the hottest planet in the solar system--anything that can survive there must be a bit different from humans.----Look at me digging a hole!! (don't bother throwing things down it--I have an umbrella to protect me from getting hurt by them)
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DragonEyes [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Top_Gun_2021 Read [i] Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus [/i][/quote] No please don't read that.[/quote] Says it all right there... Tristan ;-)
    Add more answer options

• I think I would rather trust a girls taste in the "arts" than some guy
    Add more answer options

• I'll only read it if it helps me get a date. [Edited on 9/13/2005]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ferret too many of these topics... all you need to no is never say anything that may even rsult in her hating you[/quote] Holy -blam!- ur good....u need ur own tv show.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Top_Gun_2021 elderly kinky sex...[/quote] That makes bad images...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DragonEyes [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Top_Gun_2021 Read [i] Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus [/i][/quote] No please don't read that.[/quote] Definately don't read. If self help books worked then they would be out of business.
    Add more answer options

• elderly kinky sex...
    Add more answer options

• My freakin Grandma has that book. wow.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] LordAlucard What's reading?[/quote]what you are doing right now.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ferret too many of these topics... all you need to no is never say anything that may even rsult in her hating you[/quote] Readung that woudl result in less questions...
    Add more answer options

• This forum has gone to Hades with all this"that girl dont love me crap".
    Add more answer options

• that book was written by a guy who later got a divorce, go figure
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DragonEyes [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Top_Gun_2021 Read [i] Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus [/i][/quote] No please don't read that.[/quote] I haven't. its just an easy way for them to stop asking...
    Add more answer options

• What's reading?
    Add more answer options

• too many of these topics... all you need to no is never say anything that may even rsult in her hating you
    Add more answer options

• But reading is hard
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Top_Gun_2021 Read [i] Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus [/i][/quote] No please don't read that.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.