JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

9/13/2005 6:21:45 AM

Posting quotes

*laughs* wow, I must sound like a complete n00b posting this on a forum, but can someone show me how to post a quote from another person? much appreciated
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Wow. This guy's been a member since 5/21/2004? Either this was a really lame joke or he doesn't catch on to stuff quickly at all. [Edited on 9/12/2005]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] thebob [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Tyler893 *laughs* wow, I must sound like a complete n00b posting this on a forum, but can someone show me how to post a quote from another person? much appreciated[/quote] Press the quote button next to the cancel button that is next to the preview button that is next to the submit button under the post box.[/quote] Thanks a lot!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Tyler893 *laughs* wow, I must sound like a complete n00b posting this on a forum, but can someone show me how to post a quote from another person? much appreciated[/quote] hit the "reply" button under their message, then hit the "quote" button which is on the same line with cancel, preview and submit. or use the [quote ] and [/quote ] tags (no spaces) around the text
    Add more answer options

• You you reply to a thread, there is a quote button at the bottem left. if you just want to quote someone else, then use (quote)this is what will appear on the box(/quote), except change ( ) to [ ]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Tyler893 *laughs* wow, I must sound like a complete n00b posting this on a forum, but can someone show me how to post a quote from another person? much appreciated[/quote] Press the quote button next to the cancel button that is next to the preview button that is next to the submit button under the post box.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.