JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

9/13/2005 2:58:06 AM

Super Mind Buster!-IMPOSSIBLE TO ANSWER...solved, by me though...

Which one doesn't belong?...and why? 1.) carrot 2.) seventy 3.) gang 4.) sony 5.) disc 6.) images 7.) twenty [Edited on 9/12/2005]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• obviously carrot. it's the only living thing on the list.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Images is the only one that is plural. Hmmm... I see your answer, but images is still the only work there that's plural. Also, Disc is the only inanimate object, and Sony is the only name. You need some better words, these differences are much more obvious than your answer. [Edited on 9/12/2005]
    Add more answer options

• I POSTED THE ANSWER^
    Add more answer options

• Smooth.... Where did you get it from?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MasterBawney121 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mr_Crapper carrot?[/quote] Yes but why?[/quote] its the only orange thing?
    Add more answer options

• Ok I am sleepy from soccer so I'll tell you. Take away the first and last letter of each word, with all of them you get a new word, except for carrot: Which one doesn't belong?...and why? 1.) carrot 2.) seventy 3.) gang 4.) sony 5.) disc 6.) images 7.) twenty Which one doesn't belong?...and why? 1.) arro 2.) event 3.) an 4.) on 5.) is 6.) mage 7.) went arro is not a word...more tommorow [Edited on 9/12/2005]
    Add more answer options

• It is the only item that gives your mind a clear picture of color.
    Add more answer options

• its not the name of an electroinc or anything to do with music. gang can be a form of rap (-blam!- thats not music) damn antispam
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Fats McClure carrot, it doesn't have four or six letters in it.[/quote] right word but wrong reason
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MasterBawney121 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mr_Crapper carrot?[/quote] Yes but why?[/quote] Oh my god! Mr_Crapper wins a cookie! But if he can explain his answer, he also gets 10 points and a hug.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Fats McClure carrot, it doesn't have four or six letters in it.[/quote] WTF learn how to count...
    Add more answer options

• The only edible item on the list?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mr_Crapper carrot?[/quote] Yes but why?
    Add more answer options

• carrot, it doesn't have four or six letters in it.
    Add more answer options

• "Your mom" should be on that list...
    Add more answer options

• carrot?
    Add more answer options

• no one? ha
    Add more answer options

• nope
    Add more answer options

• The one, that says something that I forgot what it said, but I'm pretty sure it was right. I think...
    Add more answer options

• Or maybe Sony, as it is the formal name of an organization as opposed to a common noun.
    Add more answer options

• images
    Add more answer options

• Twenty!
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.