JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

9/13/2005 12:01:53 AM

Help new headset

I just got the Halo 2 headset becuase the XBL one broke. Anyaways for those who have it I have no -blam!- idea how you put this on it keeps falling of my head. A little help please?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I just returned it and got a regular one.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] EL You stick it up your butt and ask yourself why you would spend $40 on another headset that looks slightly better than your last one.[/quote] Right on. Fuction over form. Looks aren't everything.
    Add more answer options

You stick it up your butt and ask yourself why you would spend $40 on another headset that looks slightly better than your last one.
    Add more answer options

• I geuss no help then
    Add more answer options

• Mine cost 50, I guess the bag of ear pieces and instructions cost an extra 10 dollars. -chumpzilla99
    Add more answer options

• Then take it back.
    Add more answer options

• I want my 40 bucks back!!!
    Add more answer options

• Because Buddha hates you.
    Add more answer options

• AGHGGHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DOES ALWAYS HAPPEN TO MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
    Add more answer options

• -blam!- circut city i'm never buying anything from there!
    Add more answer options

• There should be a little bag with three different earpieces...
    Add more answer options

• It didn't come with any earpeice or instructions!
    Add more answer options

• There are instrucitons that come with it ya know. -chumpzilla99
    Add more answer options

• You need to change the earpiece untill you find one that keeps the headset from falling. I use one of the fatter ones.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.