JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

9/12/2005 11:50:34 PM

Cussing On Bungie.Net

I see the infamous -blam!- where someon intends to say one of the worse cuss words and i wouldnt dare to say one fo them on this site. But which cuss words am i alloud to say/type here. Please dont flame i rele dont know If u tell me one i rele appreciate it.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I don't think you can say -blam- or -blam-, but that is mostly for the sake of images you don't want being burned into your retnas forever.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] WhiteDreads so i say the F word then click preview i know it shows blam, then if i hit submit all my cusses will be replaced with blams? or do i have to do it my self???????[/quote]No, it does it automatically. Don't worry.
    Add more answer options

• Right...odd topic exactly. [Edited on 9/12/2005]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Shishka Also, don't dodge the filter. You'll get blacklisted if caught.[/quote]Once again, proving the theory, don't get caught!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] AbnormalCreation [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Shishka Also, don't dodge the filter. You'll get blacklisted if caught.[/quote] How do you dodge the filter? I want to know.[/quote]Like instead of using an I in the word S*** you use an l (L). The site doesn't recognize the word as bad so it's left alone
    Add more answer options

• here's how it works. the words that are said in the campaign of halo 2 are allowed in the forums. any other curse word and a couple other naughty ones are blocked
    Add more answer options

• You can say: flip, dangit, dagnabbit, flea-bitten, shoot, crap, poop-muffin, oh man, what the devil, heck, frick, fetching, flipping, stinking, rotten, scoundrel. I'm sure I missed a few, but those are the ones you'll want to use.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Shishka Also, don't dodge the filter. You'll get blacklisted if caught.[/quote] How do you dodge the filter? I want to know.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Budweiser Man 1 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] WhiteDreads so i say the F word then click preview i know it shows blam, then if i hit submit all my cusses will be replaced with blams? or do i have to do it my self???????[/quote]just type the words. The site -blam!-s s it for you[/quote] im a tard, i have been typong blsm sll these times
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] WhiteDreads so i say the F word then click preview i know it shows blam, then if i hit submit all my cusses will be replaced with blams? or do i have to do it my self???????[/quote]just type the words. The site -blam!-s s it for you Oh and if someone quotes you the word is -blam!-ed in the quote so they can't see it [Edited on 9/12/2005]
    Add more answer options

• read and answer my reply one post up (above the guy who said flame ball etc)
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] crapdancemagee [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sparty 017 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Inferno912 hers a list of things you CAN not say on bungie -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- and -blam!-. OH wait! I forgot a few! -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!--blam!- -blam!--blam!--blam!--blam!- -blam!--blam!--blam!--blam!--blam!--blam!--blam!--blam!--blam!--blam!--b lam!--blam!-er -blam!-! -blam!--blam!--blam!--blam!--blam!-er -blam!- -blam!-mo -blam!-ass[/quote] You forgot -blam!-peanutbutter[/quote] And -blam!- you Sparty.[/quote] -flameball!- you!!
    Add more answer options

• so i say the F word then click preview i know it shows blam, then if i hit submit all my cusses will be replaced with blams? or do i have to do it my self???????
    Add more answer options

• Isn't that hard to figure out which words get filtered out. Though there are some that you would never guess were filtered.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sparty 017 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Inferno912 hers a list of things you CAN not say on bungie -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- and -blam!-. OH wait! I forgot a few! -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!--blam!- -blam!--blam!--blam!--blam!- -blam!--blam!--blam!--blam!--blam!--blam!--blam!--blam!--blam!--blam!--b lam!--blam!-er -blam!-! -blam!--blam!--blam!--blam!--blam!-er -blam!- -blam!-mo -blam!-ass[/quote] You forgot -blam!-peanutbutter[/quote] And -blam!- you Sparty.
    Add more answer options

• Also, don't dodge the filter. You'll get blacklisted if caught.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Inferno912 hers a list of things you CAN not say on bungie -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- and -blam!-. OH wait! I forgot a few! -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!--blam!- -blam!--blam!--blam!--blam!- -blam!--blam!--blam!--blam!--blam!--blam!--blam!--blam!--blam!--blam!--b lam!--blam!-er -blam!-! -blam!--blam!--blam!--blam!--blam!-er -blam!- -blam!-mo -blam!-ass[/quote] You forgot -blam!-peanutbutter
    Add more answer options

• hers a list of things you CAN not say on bungie -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- and -blam!-. OH wait! I forgot a few! -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!--blam!- -blam!--blam!--blam!--blam!- -blam!--blam!--blam!--blam!--blam!--blam!--blam!--blam!--blam!--blam!--blam!--blam!-er -blam!-! -blam!--blam!--blam!--blam!--blam!-er -blam!- -blam!-mo -blam!-ass [Edited on 9/12/2005]
    Add more answer options

• -blam!- i bet i can't say this one fukk i did a no no
    Add more answer options

• there is a preview button...just type them all in there hit preview....
    Add more answer options

• you are not allowed to say -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- -blam!- or -blam!- i hope that helped you ; ) [Edited on 9/12/2005]
    Add more answer options

• -blam!- Not that one.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.