JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

9/12/2005 10:55:01 PM

Ouch. My ears.

I got put on a new bus for the afternoon today. A bus that goes to an all-girls catholic high school. I swear... the noise is unbearable. I wanted to curl up and die.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Invisio'd!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• find a jewish girl marry her convert her BOOM insta money, just not in a can
    Add more answer options

• Girls. Catholic. What more could you want?
    Add more answer options

• I was gonna say that you're lucky cause of all those ladies you can hook up with, but I see that they're all catholic. That's just too bad.
    Add more answer options

• *Kills kitten*
    Add more answer options

• I'm just messin with ya Ben. -chumpzilla99
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Fabled Hero [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Texas Ben [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Fabled Hero So......you're -blam!-? -chumpzilla99[/quote] I couldn't see what they looked like, my screwing my eyes shut in pain at the inane -blam!-iness. [/quote] You couldn't see what they looked like, or you didnt [i]want[/i] to see what they looked like? -chumpzilla99[/quote] I didn't *care* what they looked like, because the inane -blam!-iness was all-pervasive.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Texas Ben [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Fabled Hero So......you're -blam!-? -chumpzilla99[/quote] I couldn't see what they looked like, my screwing my eyes shut in pain at the inane -blam!-iness. [/quote] You couldn't see what they looked like, or you didnt [i]want[/i] to see what they looked like? -chumpzilla99
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Texas Ben [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MinkOWar I remember that thread... with the girl asking him that...[/quote] Lol. I assuaged that fear very very well the next day. Think: Teacher's desk :P[/quote] SUUURE....
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dark Aff1iction [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v198/Burgess/CareOMeter.gif]Care -O-Meter[/url] <_<[/quote] You need to fix your care-o-meter...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MinkOWar I remember that thread... with the girl asking him that...[/quote] Lol. I assuaged that fear very very well the next day. Think: Teacher's desk :P
    Add more answer options

• bus load of high school catholic girls and he can't stand to look at them? yeah.. he's -blam!-
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Fabled Hero So......you're -blam!-? -chumpzilla99[/quote] I remember that thread... with the girl asking him that...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Fabled Hero So......you're -blam!-? -chumpzilla99[/quote] I couldn't see what they looked like, my screwing my eyes shut in pain at the inane -blam!-iness.
    Add more answer options

• So......you're -blam!-? -chumpzilla99
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] AbnormalCreation Well if the bus lead to an all-girls catholic school wouldn't you think that this person is a girl too? Well if he's a bus driver...[/quote] No. Private school busing is wierd. We leave my school, pick up the sluts, drive to the closest public elementary, then get dropped at home.
    Add more answer options

• [i]Aww *Huggles Ben* Its ok....I hope... -Diz[/i]
    Add more answer options

• Well if the bus lead to an all-girls catholic school wouldn't you think that this person is a girl too? Well if he's a bus driver... [Edited on 9/12/2005]
    Add more answer options

• I wouldn't be listening.. I'd be staring..
    Add more answer options

I know what you mean. too many girls is a bad thing. I bet all they talked about was drama and girlie things.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Texas Ben oh GAWD... I forgot... this place is horny beyond all reason. [/quote] you should always take that into consideration before posting.
    Add more answer options

• I could think of several ear-cushioning objects available on that bus, but I'm not metioning them
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v198/Burgess/CareOMeter.gif]Care-O-Meter[/url] <_<
    Add more answer options

• oh GAWD... I forgot... this place is horny beyond all reason.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Texas Ben I got put on a new bus for the afternoon today.[/quote] Bow chicka [quote]A bus that goes to an all-girls catholic high school.[/quote] Bow wow
    Add more answer options

• how old are you? i wouldn't mind if i was on an all girls bus.... [Edited on 9/12/2005]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.