JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

9/12/2005 5:46:17 PM

The Difference Between Europe And America

[url=http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=9/25411224469.jpg&s=x4]Click Here[/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

I was just thinking of that pic yesterday cause I met a chick from the U.K..
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• yess that is so tru, it is not fun (okey, it is) but it is tru
    Add more answer options

• Me too.
    Add more answer options

• I love generalisations and stereotyping.
    Add more answer options

• the funny thing is that both of them is from america.
    Add more answer options

• lol me too europe rock
    Add more answer options

• This IS going to get locked. But until then, I'd just like to say for the record that THAT was awesome!
    Add more answer options

• Oh, C'mon, wheres your sense of humour? Its funny because its true!
    Add more answer options

• *sigh*
    Add more answer options

• Yep, I posted it there too as I thaught it was relevant.
    Add more answer options

• Just came across that in one of my now rare trips to zanzibar.
    Add more answer options

• I never click the link. Random links suck. --Fused--
    Add more answer options

• tsk tsk tsk
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.