JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

9/11/2005 9:30:35 AM
What's your favorite salad dressing? I like bleu cheese.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote]Posted by: Halo_tru7h Moderator note: Don't link to that sort of rubbish. Even if you mess up the link.[/quote] i think we all have a good idea what that link was XD Italian is the only salad dressing i can stand
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Mayonaise. It goes with almost everything . (except candy and cookies)
    Add more answer options

• Ranch and Ceaser most definintely................oh great now im hungry! [b] YOU WOULDNT LIKE ME WHEN IM HUNGRY! ROAR! [/B] [Edited on 9/26/2005]
    Add more answer options

• I like the Grunt Vinigrette...
    Add more answer options

• Ranch or Cesar. There isn't much of a difference. : /
    Add more answer options

Buffalo, they have it at Carl's Jr. It's real spicy. I love it.
    Add more answer options

• Eh salad dressing is more fattening than McDonalds!
    Add more answer options

• ranch. it isn't even a salad dressing anymore. people eat on pizza, chicken, sandwiches, i know this kid who even eats it on spaggetti or however the hell you spell it.
    Add more answer options

• Ranch.......i didnt know there was more dressings....
    Add more answer options

• 100[b]7[/b] Island Dressing. [Edited on 9/26/2005]
    Add more answer options

• Italian pwns all. Not that fake crap you buy in stores, real italian made from olive oil.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] LordCrotchpants What's your favorite salad dressing? I like bleu cheese.[/quote] I'd have to agree with you there...but ranch ain't half bad and a simple vinagrette has it's merits.
    Add more answer options

• Wow halo truth what the hell did you post and you mest up to *points and laughs we thank reiginko for getting rid of the dumbasses of are forum. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halo_tru7h [i][b]Moderator note:[/b] Don't link to that sort of rubbish. Even if you mess up the link.[/i][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Ranch or your mom.
    Add more answer options

• Kraft French Dressing!
    Add more answer options

• Idunno, but someone mentioned the pope, and I just wanted to say, this new pope is the shi7! Im not Catholic (Im christain) but this Pope is kicking -blam!- azz from here to the rapture, and Im down with that. Way to go man! Keep up the good work.
    Add more answer options

• OMFGLOLZ! You changed your avatar.. again. You change that thing more then I change my sig, for the flying spaghetti monster's sake! .. what was this topic about again? >> Kritz
    Add more answer options

• Didn't the pope become catholic?
    Add more answer options

• Didnt this thread die like 2 weeks ago...
    Add more answer options

• Monicals french dressing. I don't know if monicals is just a local place or not. But if your ever driving by somewhere and see a Monicals Pizza... stop in and try the french dressing. Trust me... its awesome! (Although normally i'm a Ranch guy...) [Edited on 9/26/2005]
    Add more answer options

• I'm all about the blue. In general, the smellier the cheese, the better.
    Add more answer options

• Ew.
    Add more answer options

• I can't stand salad! Lettuce feels like I'm eating skin! SICK!
    Add more answer options

• I like ranch.
    Add more answer options

• I never get dressing.... my g/f keeps bringing home salads in a box. Some kind of crappy low-calorie thing going on. **runs away crying**
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Lord of Deimos Salad? What the hell is that?[/quote] That's the spirit!
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.