JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

9/8/2005 2:22:40 AM

hey, look here if you wanna talk to me...

hey i know i told some people my SN for aim was hyperyankeefan, but i made a new one so if you want to IM me send a message to EMNY JP 91.bye
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Gnome Attention whore.[/quote] if you're talking to me i say "-blam!- you" if you're not then im sorry for the mistake
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ferret [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] LethalReap [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ferret will you go out with me[/quote] Will [i]YOU[/i] go out with me?[/quote] sure[/quote] YAY-TACULAR wait you're a chick, right?
    Add more answer options

• Place your new IM address in your profile. If people want to talk to you, they will look it up.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jenny_P_91 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ferret will you go out with me[/quote] well, i dont know you so that would be hard, but i am a little depressed so i could use a good friend if you want[/quote] lol i was a jk but i can be your friend
    Add more answer options

• GNOME! how could you change your avi!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] LethalReap [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ferret will you go out with me[/quote] Will [i]YOU[/i] go out with me?[/quote] sure
    Add more answer options

• Attention whore.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ferret will you go out with me[/quote] Will [i]YOU[/i] go out with me?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ferret will you go out with me[/quote] well, i dont know you so that would be hard, but i am a little depressed so i could use a good friend if you want
    Add more answer options

• will you go out with me
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.