JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

9/7/2005 11:54:56 PM

HAS ANYONE SEEN MY SNIPER RIFFLE?

its about this long> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- and this tall | | | | [Edited on 9/7/2005]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• *snipes tater salad with riffle*Hehehe. I win.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yeah, I thought I saw it not too long ago.
    Add more answer options

• I'm out. See ya O_o [Edited on 9/7/2005]
    Add more answer options

• ok........*kills lord and other guy*...GAME OVER
    Add more answer options

• They do now. Douche.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] XxTaterSaladxX then u would be dead if you took of the helmet. because were standing on a comet.[/quote]No we aren't.
    Add more answer options

• i guess u didn't kill him.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] LordAlucard Tater, you are an idiot. Supposedly I was already "killed" You going to kill my dead body?[/quote]Wait. WTF?!?!?! O_o Dead bodies don't talk!
    Add more answer options

• then u would be dead if you took of the helmet. because were standing on a comet.
    Add more answer options

• Tater, you are an idiot. Supposedly I was already "killed" You going to kill my dead body?
    Add more answer options

• yup i'll just kill u both and take the chip.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] XxTaterSaladxX i could just take the video chip out of your helmet and see where you put it. sorta like the chief did to the marine in halo 1[/quote]I took off my helmet when I hid it, because I knew you would say that! Ha! O_o
    Add more answer options

• After I told you....
    Add more answer options

• *Kills LordAlucard* Idiot! Like I'd really tell him the real hiding spot!
    Add more answer options

• i could just take the video chip out of your helmet and see where you put it. sorta like the chief did to the marine in halo 1
    Add more answer options

• He hid it, in your nose, now snipe him with your rifle and if you hit me Ill boot you from the game.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] XxTaterSaladxX wow, we're starting to go off topic a little[/quote]So, it's the flood. BTW: The anti spam thing sucks.
    Add more answer options

• wow, we're starting to go off topic a little
    Add more answer options

• If you kill us, you won't be able to get the sniper because I hid it, and LordAlucard knows where too! HA! *Whispers to LordAlucard* "If you tell him, i'll kill you."
    Add more answer options

• ?
    Add more answer options

• * Stares blanky wondering what the hell I got taken hostage for. Everyone knows shotguns cant kill people in one hit. They usually dont even take shields down point blank -_-"*
    Add more answer options

• how bout' i just kill u both and take the sniper rifle?
    Add more answer options

• Just give me the soul, you'll get your sniper, and nobody will get hurt, ok? [Edited on 9/7/2005]
    Add more answer options

• you cannot run from the bamboo samurai. [Edited on 9/7/2005]
    Add more answer options

• Jack, we must take to the Batmobile, thats the only way to survive.
    Add more answer options

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ fear it's ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~power! [Edited on 9/7/2005]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.