JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

9/7/2005 10:58:10 PM

my first day of school, to -blam!- boring

whatever... haven't been here in a while whats up.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• pheonix? LMAO AHAHAHAHHAAHHAH pheonix.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• i see murder is my friend. so well atleast you don't have to deal with them.
    Add more answer options

• I started a month ago.
    Add more answer options

• They get killed too. But we prefer the nicer term of "lynched" cause then its like we are doing something other than first degree murder!
    Add more answer options

• fa kids get killed in your school? that's cool i killed a fa kid once. the last thing i ever though was "you are to fat" BAM no i'm jus kidding but i only hate wigger kids
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] NAMNAGORT3 yeah i like school though i just don't like getting up early the fat kids and skinny people acting fat and the whole "learnig" part about it. and by fat i don't mean phat.[/quote] I have yet to witness this in my school. Probably because fat kids get purged. And by purged I mean expelled. And by expelled I mean executed.
    Add more answer options

• yeah i like school though i just don't like getting up early the fat kids and skinny people acting fat and the whole "learnig" part about it. and by fat i don't mean phat.
    Add more answer options

• The definition of boring has the word "school" in it.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] NAMNAGORT3 whatever... haven't been here in a while whats up.[/quote] Nothing much. just the same old talk about the same old things. There has been a matchmaking update([url=http://www.bungie.net/News/Story.aspx?link=88167060-0227-45B2-A335-58E00F625F95]Link[/url]), but that is about it.
    Add more answer options

Silent
    Silent

I have the right to remain... - old

I started school yesterday.
    Add more answer options

• nothing nothing, i'm feelin good feelin good, i'm like the total SHIZNITZZLE! fo shizzy?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] NAMNAGORT3 whatever... haven't been here in a while whats up.[/quote] Whazzup!!
    Add more answer options

• about what.
    Add more answer options

• yeah i started three weeks ago too don't complain
    Add more answer options

• I started 3 weeks ago....
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.