JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

7/14/2004 12:46:38 AM

do you think MC should get a girl friend and if so then who

i dont know
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• ya, linda or kelly
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dark One117 I think Linda she would be perfect for him[/quote] so...u agree with me i think it would be funny if they get married and he cheats on her with kelly and then a grunt JK....
    Add more answer options

• linda is the un-undead no way
    Add more answer options

• I think Linda she would be perfect for him
    Add more answer options

• your mom
    Add more answer options

• having imaginary friends is bad you know
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Knives1288 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] akgutworm i thnk you have no blam drive [/quote] my girlfriend says otherwise[/quote] Ok, big UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-turn.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] akgutworm i thnk you have no blam drive [/quote] my girlfriend says otherwise
    Add more answer options

• i thnk you have no blam drive
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Banshee Barron [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Knives1288 didnt the book say that the augmentations gave him a surpressed -blam!- drive? please dont ask me why i remembered that[/quote] Ok, I'll ask you. Why did you remember that?[/quote] I dont know.................Im scaring my self
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Spartan 6000 HA HA!!! LOL!! WTF? WHY WOULD THE MC NEED A GIRLFRIEND? He's A FREGGIN SUPER HUMAN SOLDIER, HE HAS NO BUSINESS WITH A GIRL, (NO OFFENSE TO THE WOMEN MEMBERS OF BUNGIE.NET), HE HAS BIG BUISINESS WITH THOSE COVENANT BASTARDS TRYING TO DESTROY EARTH!! Why doesn't he think about that..[/quote] I think they meant [i]after[/i] the war. ...or something.
    Add more answer options

• HA HA!!! LOL!! WTF? WHY WOULD THE MC NEED A GIRLFRIEND? He's A FREGGIN SUPER HUMAN SOLDIER, HE HAS NO BUSINESS WITH A GIRL, (NO OFFENSE TO THE WOMEN MEMBERS OF BUNGIE.NET), HE HAS BIG BUISINESS WITH THOSE COVENANT BASTARDS TRYING TO DESTROY EARTH!! Why doesn't he think about that..
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Knives1288 didnt the book say that the augmentations gave him a surpressed -blam!- drive? please dont ask me why i remembered that[/quote] Ok, I'll ask you. Why did you remember that? [Edited on 7/13/2004 5:04:12 PM]
    Add more answer options

• didnt the book say that the augmentations gave him a surpressed -blam!- drive? please dont ask me why i remembered that
    Add more answer options

• but she was dead!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] akgutworm linda is a freak shee is the living dead [/quote] Except she's alive.
    Add more answer options

• linda is a freak shee is the living dead
    Add more answer options

• Trying to compensate for something?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Covenant Ninja I conjecture that you should go directly at Satan.[/quote] i see you can speak english...you bastard I dont think the MC needs one till after the wars over and it should be linda
    Add more answer options

• I conjecture that you should go directly at Satan.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.