JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

9/3/2005 5:18:32 PM

STOP THE BOREDOM

I'm at work and bored. I won't have anything to do for at least four hours except answer phone calls from crazy people. Some one help.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I don't wanna. I like to complain.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ComedienneGal I'm at work and bored. I won't have anything to do for at least four hours except answer phone calls from crazy people. Some one help.[/quote] Make a big secne and quit your job or deal with the fact you have to stay in hell for four hours to get paid [Edited on 9/3/2005]
    Add more answer options

• Confusion keeps you on your toes, and every one else on theirs.
    Add more answer options

• Your very confusing. Play cards read a magazine do whatever.
    Add more answer options

• Are you laughing at me or with me? And am I laughing?
    Add more answer options

• Haha
    Add more answer options

• I'm not evil or a monkey.
    Add more answer options

• cuz ur an evil flaming ninja monkey of doom and happieness
    Add more answer options

• Did I quell any of your boredom?
    Add more answer options

• Of course I'm a girl. Why else would I have the word Gal in my name.
    Add more answer options

• You don't want his butt cuz he's -blam!- and ur a gurl(hopefull).
    Add more answer options

• But I don't want Mr. Crapper's butt.
    Add more answer options

• Teh more they have, teh more they own Mr. Crapper's butt
    Add more answer options

• I didn't know terrorists like pie, at least not that much.
    Add more answer options

• yupo
    Add more answer options

• Because I don't like pie?
    Add more answer options

• Work! Work! All I do is work! How about I kill you, you stupid jerk! Stocking this! Stocking that! Tommy Gun! AK! Rat-tat-tat-tat! Where did all my hours go? They'll be on my check next week? Oops! Where did your head go? Under the carpet! Sweep! Sweep! Sweep! How can I help you ma'am? You want to know where to find some Spam? I'll take you to my secret row Eat this up you dirty little ho!
    Add more answer options

• Then the terrorists have already won
    Add more answer options

• Besides, I don't like pie, unless its chocolate creme.
    Add more answer options

• I gotta stay at work, otherwise I don't get my hours in.
    Add more answer options

• oh. Then umm uhh, go home and eat pie
    Add more answer options

• We don't sell stuff. At least not in this department.
    Add more answer options

• Tell them that you are selling company things over the b.net forums and then we'll all pretend to buy stuff
    Add more answer options

• There's no one here to demand anything from. Otherwise I might get in trouble for being on a forum.
    Add more answer options

• Demand ur money and then demand work. If they say no, pull out ur rubber chicken in ur pocket and let the slapping commense
    Add more answer options

• Because I need the money. And besides, once they give me something to do, I love my job.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.