JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

9/3/2005 4:33:30 PM

omg who is this?!??!?!?!? and why did he contact me?!?!??!

someone just sent me a im under the name [b] BnetCantStopMe[/b] i have no idea who it is or why he/she desided to contact me...i havent been around b.net for a while so could someone tell me who he is??? BnetCantStopMe: hello jayz1353: who is this BnetCantStopMe: none of your business jayz1353: wtf? jayz1353: dude jayz1353: who are you BnetCantStopMe: just tell the people of bungie.net that im back jayz1353: who are you?!?!?! BnetCantStopMe: ive been perma-banned for a loooooooooong time..... use your imagination.........now im under a undisclosed account......... BnetCantStopMe signed off at 11:30:48 AM
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• What IM are you guys talking to him on? MSN, AIM, Yahoo, what? I wanna eat this guy. If this guy has any guts at all, he'll stalk me. My Yahoo IM is lcpl_slifker or lcpl_slifker@yahoo.com. (I might get something out of him, like a name, location, something)
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Enough of this. Don't give anybody like this anymore attention.
    Add more answer options

• who knows...
    Add more answer options

• is it twitch? or is it the old spammer named 88
    Add more answer options

• vortex was a guy who got a perma ban the day he made his account
    Add more answer options

• Yeah, who is Vortex???
    Add more answer options

• I haven't been here for a few days due to lack of power.Could someone explain this Vortex thing to me?
    Add more answer options

• ooooooooooooooooooh scary. I think its Twitch.
    Add more answer options

• no it couldn't be vortex he was to stupid to do anything of this caliber
    Add more answer options

• here it is BnetCantStopMe: so you dont want to chat to me AznBungieBunny: .... AznBungieBunny: is this a joke? BnetCantStopMe: i wanna talk to him .... actually...i dont BnetCantStopMe: why would this be a joke BnetCantStopMe: ive been perma-banned for a loooooooooong time and i thought i would have some fun AznBungieBunny: who were u on b.net? BnetCantStopMe: you would like to know that wouldn't you? AznBungieBunny: yes BnetCantStopMe: well..... BnetCantStopMe: my b.net BnetCantStopMe: name is BnetCantStopMe: ........................................... AznBungieBunny: lol Previous message was not received by BnetCantStopMe because of error: User BnetCantStopMe is not available. Then he left
    Add more answer options

• *pulls out Energy Sword* Show yourself mysterious person! Or should I say, Vortex?
    Add more answer options

• Seems to me like someone that just hasn't come on for a long time and is trying to stir up attenetion for their supposed "return".
    Add more answer options

• yes
    Add more answer options

• YES were trying to find out who he is............
    Add more answer options

• He just IMed me...should i post it up?
    Add more answer options

• who? spammer should die. their as bad as lawyers, telemarketers, and ppl like that
    Add more answer options

• why does a bad bad spammer an get of a perma ban but trogsn can't get of his perma ban
    Add more answer options

• lol
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MinkOWar Maybe that Chicken Choking Pharmacist-Man on a Trophy?[/quote] [i]I strongly dislike that guy......very much...... -Diz[/i]
    Add more answer options

• i wanna talk to him .... actually...i dont [Edited on 9/3/2005]
    Add more answer options

• hey either your f ...in with us or you are being stalked
    Add more answer options

• [b]EARTH![/b]
    Add more answer options

• amen brother f**ckin stalkers they all get wats coming: life sentence so they can -blam!- the gaurds
    Add more answer options

• BnetCantStopMe: hello Gold Templar II: I've heard about you.... BnetCantStopMe: you think im twich BnetCantStopMe: ??? Gold Templar II: maybe... BnetCantStopMe: maybe i am twich....... BnetCantStopMe: maybe im vortex BnetCantStopMe: who knows BnetCantStopMe signed off at 8:47:26 AM.
    Add more answer options

• Let whomever this is come back. They're coming back to a much more spammer unfriendly place.
    Add more answer options

• OMG hes talking to me!!!
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.