JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

9/3/2005 10:13:18 AM

Actors for the Halo movie.

I believe, when the Chief is packin' the heat, if we DO see his face, he should look like [url=http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/703/halomovieactor1dd.jpg][b]this[/b][/url]. Just a thought. He looks really mad there, it would be fitting. -TGP-
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Great_Pretender [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] FrigginLazer007 I have never seen tim allen happier...[/quote] Neither have I... because that's not Tim Allen. It's Tom Jones. -TGP-[/quote] ...looks like tim allen...*cries in a corner*
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] FrigginLazer007 I have never seen tim allen happier...[/quote] Neither have I... because that's not Tim Allen. It's Tom Jones. -TGP-
    Add more answer options

• I think Master Chief looks like the spartan sitting on the couch with his helmet off during the matchmaking step 3.... (i think it's step 3)
    Add more answer options

• eep. I thought that the Master Chief was a fabled girl!
    Add more answer options

• Nah the new Master chief would look more like this [url]http://petergriffonlives.ytmnd.com/ [/url]
    Add more answer options

• The is soooo funny. Nice one TGP!
    Add more answer options

• I have never seen tim allen happier...
    Add more answer options

• When I type in all caps, please realize that I am just adding to the joke. Sheesh...
    Add more answer options

• nice one
    Add more answer options

• It [i]was[/i] in the Underground, but as it's really a joke, I thought it belonged here. -TGP-
    Add more answer options

• OMGLOLWTFADD!!! HALO MOVIE TOPICS BELONG IN THE UNDERGROUND!!1!1!
    Add more answer options

• When i watch the Halo movie, i wont be able to take the Chief seriously, after seeing that. Thanks a lot TGP.
    Add more answer options

• It's not unusual to dual weild...with anyone. Doo. Doodoo. Doo doo. Doodoo.
    Add more answer options

• Wow never knew.,...
    Add more answer options

• Lol... AHHHH! That's funny
    Add more answer options

• Very nice.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.