JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

9/3/2005 9:12:39 AM

Copy?

I just saw a cartoon whose plot may sound familiar... Ok, here's the story. These guys crash their small spacecraft into a doughnut-shaped structure in space. On this structure, they find a huge horde of aliens. They have to fight their way out. In the end, they end up destroying the dougnut-shaped structure and getting away. Sound familiar?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• pokemon is the nerdiest thing around but the games are second only to halo. seriously, the pokemon games rock ever so hard.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Pokemon! I love tha- nothing....
    Add more answer options

• Megas XLR? If it was, I've seen it. That show rocks just because they do parodies of anything in pop culture. It was a direct stab at Halo and I thought it was hilarious.
    Add more answer options

• Don't reveal where Bungie get storyline-ideas, they could get angry.
    Add more answer options

• yeah wasnt that lost in space or the truman show or something? where is teh linkege?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Phoenix2 Sound familiar?[/quote] Nope.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.