JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

9/3/2005 2:00:30 AM

I LOVE FUNNY SIGNATURES

got a funny signature? post it here p.s. mine is more serious than funny, but hey feel free to flame
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• keep it come n keep it come n
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I like mine.
    Add more answer options

• yeah i was gettin a luden's throat drop today and my mom had the stupidity to ask me "wut doesnt feel good" i just walked away and if u didnt get that, go slit ur wrists
    Add more answer options

• ok most of u didnt get the point of this thread, me n LT STEBRA were having a hilarious convo but i got blacklisted so ALL my posts were deleted hehe im so bad
    Add more answer options

• Read bear fight you'll laff then -blam!- your pants really.
    Add more answer options

• mines good. i also have that gaaaag in there. i got like 280 brains! lol. but which link is it? and mines funney
    Add more answer options

• lol nice
    Add more answer options

• I editied mine a litel do u like it
    Add more answer options

• [quote]If you choke a smurf what color does he turn[/quote] i have a t-shirt tht says that
    Add more answer options

• how do you like mine the top part not the bottom part
    Add more answer options

• idk if any of you will like my sig, but i think its kinda funny
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] LT STERBA hmm... marching band...freshman football team....decisions decisions :D[/quote] i choose the first.
    Add more answer options

• i got the best link
    Add more answer options

• my team killing turned to bunnies my sig
    Add more answer options

• CAn you guess what show it is?
    Add more answer options

• I think the first 2 parts of my sig are funny.
    Add more answer options

• I like the last part of my sig.
    Add more answer options

• hahah ok i got a better one: tommorrow im goin to mcdonalds and order a cheeseburger with out cheese to piss them off the word "sort of" just belongs after sum sentences like "i love you" and "dont worry, your goin to live" and i was at a general store the other day and they have cards that say "get well soon" u kno fuk that, i want cards that say "GET WELL NOW!"
    Add more answer options

• Nope, it was the lamest one I've ever heard.
    Add more answer options

• eh? eh? good stuff? i got alot more
    Add more answer options

• kitties r fun, espically when they grow up and its a pusssy, then u can fuk it
    Add more answer options

• I like playing the kitten game...
    Add more answer options

• heh i did, funny stuff thx fer that back up man ;-)
    Add more answer options

• hey someone's actually sticking to the topic! nice keep going! p.s. nilator look in the forum "im back nubs!"
    Add more answer options

• Failure
    Add more answer options

• damn sum didnt work
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.