JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

7/13/2004 4:05:11 PM

Looking for a laugh?

Click the link in my profile
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Screaming Gerbil im confused...how did he learn to type?[/quote] I'm confused too, but thats just because he doesn't know English very well. Give him some slack, his native language is probably Javenese or something.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• im confused...how did he learn to type?
    Add more answer options

• He is... well he shouldent evn play halo he gives us a bad name
    Add more answer options

• Did you want me to read all that? Because if you do I have something to tell you: I do not read long meaningless posts.
    Add more answer options

• This is absolutely the first time anything HALO related has brought tears to my eyes.
    Add more answer options

• It made me dizzy
    Add more answer options

• Yeah, he's been ranting about getting into the Covenant tank. I don't know if we should be nice to the retarded kid or flame him.
    Add more answer options

• That was not funny! The first post burned my eyes and put me into a temporary coma! I think you managed to kill 2 of the voices inside my head!
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.