JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/31/2005 7:28:37 PM

Why??????????????

I'm miserable. I have school tomorrow and only 4 hours left of freedom. Somebody make me laugh and squabble.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Lucky bastard....
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Darkness Howls [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Butane123 I started college a week ago, everything seams like a giant review (especially Trig). Oh well, at least its free...[/quote] College isn't free, unless you go to one of those public ones.[/quote] Or you get a scholarship. Beat me to it [Edited on 8/31/2005]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Darkness Howls [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Butane123 I started college a week ago, everything seams like a giant review (especially Trig). Oh well, at least its free...[/quote] College isn't free, unless you go to one of those public ones.[/quote] Or you get a huge scholarship, which make my tuition free (guess I should of stated that).
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Butane123 I started college a week ago, everything seams like a giant review (especially Trig). Oh well, at least its free...[/quote] College isn't free, unless you go to one of those public ones.
    Add more answer options

• then step outta reality for a moment or to
    Add more answer options

• *Show tunes...* *More show tunes...* "Don't stress, relax, let life roll off your back, except for death and paying taxes, everything in life, is only for now!"
    Add more answer options

• I started college a week and a half ago, everything seams like a giant review (especially Trig). Oh well, at least its free... [Edited on 8/31/2005]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Silentone2 I don't know what you guys are talking about. We still have a month and half left. (just keep saying that and you feel better)[/quote] but in reality i don't
    Add more answer options

Silent
    Silent

I have the right to remain... - old

I don't know what you guys are talking about. We still have a month and half left. (just keep saying that and you feel better)
    Add more answer options

• you think u have it hard?i didt even start skool yet and i have 22pages of math to do!!!! 22 PAGES!!!
    Add more answer options

• my sig can be pretty funny if youre really really bored.
    Add more answer options

Add more answer options

• Sucks to be you.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.