JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

7/13/2004 7:21:35 AM

must see

http://www.fahrenheit911.com/ It's worth seeing. I'm independant i suppose, but this movie made me decide to vote. I'm not going to say what way i will vote but i went to it with a staunch republican and he doesn't know which way to vote now. and he's trying to bring his conservitive mom to see it sometime in the next week.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• All of the canidates are equaly stupid but we shouldn't talk about this!!!!!!!!
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• that movie is so bad!!
    Add more answer options

• Micheal Moore hates America. But we can't discuss politics in the forums.
    Add more answer options

• It was an awesome movie, and this is coming from a 14 year old with ADD.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.