JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/31/2005 5:04:24 AM

Funny thing today.

On the radio I heard that Everglades University was now offering a BS in homeopathic therapy. A ha ha!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, okay, thanky wanky
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• lt was moved.
    Add more answer options

• um... if im not mistaken, this is the flood, or im just reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy high, sorry about all teh y's
    Add more answer options

• lol. l thought that was funny. But really. Put this in the flood. lt's not that funny people like you bother me. l just don't like hearing people like SuicidalSpaz complain. lt's very annoying. You don't re-enforce rules. That's what the mods are for. lf you don't like his post, don't read it.
    Add more answer options

• Shut up, I'm quite aware that this belongs in the flood. I accidentaly posted in the wrong forum.
    Add more answer options

• how about this goes in the flood, before you get blacklisted. Either stupidity is becoming more common, or the intelligent people are less common
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.