JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/31/2005 4:37:30 AM

Favourite Gun/Weapon/Offensive Device/Defensive Device/Military Hardware?

Describe it, and why. War is on my brain. I can't stop thinking about these in particular: [*]Short spear... possibly the best melee weapon ever [*]M4 carbine... damn sexy, but I dislike 5.56mm ammunition... inhumane [*]Roman forts... sooo awesome [*]Miniguns. Self-explainatory.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• My favorite offensive weapon is a male nipple. Turns out that's what they're suppossed to be used for.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] grunts_r_us [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Texas Ben Describe it, and why. War is on my brain. I can't stop thinking about these in particular: [*]Short spear... possibly the best melee weapon ever [*]M4 carbine... damn sexy, but I dislike 5.56mm ammunition... inhumane [*]Roman forts... sooo awesome [*]Miniguns. Self-explainatory.[/quote]Yeah, I've heard good things about m4 carbines! Personally I like nuclear warheads and tomahawk missiles. Firearms suck major ass.[/quote] ^Someone's going to hell for saying firearms suck
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Texas Ben Describe it, and why. War is on my brain. I can't stop thinking about these in particular: [*]Short spear... possibly the best melee weapon ever [*]M4 carbine... damn sexy, but I dislike 5.56mm ammunition... inhumane [*]Roman forts... sooo awesome [*]Miniguns. Self-explainatory.[/quote]Yeah, I've heard good things about m4 carbines! Personally I like nuclear warheads and tomahawk missiles. Firearms suck major ass.
    Add more answer options

• nukes, bombers (B-52 uber pwnzors you), f-22 raptor is probably my favorite though
    Add more answer options

Helicopters. I can't stop thinking of them. In Battlefield all I do is fly the copter. Right now I'm building my first model. A MH-60K Black Hawk. My favorite plane though has to be the B-2 stealth bomber. My goal in life is to fly one of those babies.
    Add more answer options

• hey dudeman, real life here, leave the gun at home, be a man!
    Add more answer options

• Or stupidity. If they bring a knife, I bring a pistol. If they bring a pistol, I bring a sniper. If they bring a sniper, I call the cops.
    Add more answer options

• ha, if you ask me, i know im gonna fight and they are gonna bring a knife, i go weaponless, to prove my MANLYNESS
    Add more answer options

• It takes a true man to fight with a weapon.
    Add more answer options

• id go against all that stuff with out weapons. its what a man does....
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] stedzilla Barrett Model 82A1. Who doesen't need a .50 cal. rifle?[/quote] Awesome gun. I'd also like to go in hand to hand combat against thousands of tanks, snipers, machine guns, and rockets.
    Add more answer options

• Barrett Model 82A1. Who doesen't need a .50 cal. rifle?
    Add more answer options

• Hand to Hand combat and swordplay is the best.
    Add more answer options

• if it was me, id let ditch the guns and other weapons, just use my fists of fury, seriously, boxing is the best!
    Add more answer options

• NUCLEAR BOMBS, AMERICA -blam!- YEAH!!!
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.