JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/31/2005 3:18:55 AM

DOES anyone ever play Unreal Championship 2 online anymore???!!!!! come on!

what is the deal
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Cayote I don't like some of the guns-they don't seem as "accurate" to me as Halo-just my opinion- I also noticed, don't laugh at me for this one-but I noticed I seem to play more intensely w/ that game and use different hand muscles or something-because whenever I play that game my arms hurt afterwards. [/quote] Hate to say, but I did laugh at that... anyways to answer that maker of the thread, just sometimes people get burned out of playing a good game. Take me I haven really play Halo in months, but has started again, since getting a little tried of Forza. If people like it, they will play it again.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Well, I do! I have it, and haven't played it for a while-but I just played it again-so I'll play-if you send me a FR, just tell me what it is regarding-so I know. For UC 2: I like the taunting messages, I like the fact that I can fly across the map with nimble, I like that I can play as a chick I don't like some of the guns-they don't seem as "accurate" to me as Halo-just my opinion- I also noticed, don't laugh at me for this one-but I noticed I seem to play more intensely w/ that game and use different hand muscles or something-because whenever I play that game my arms hurt afterwards. Anyway, that is my meager attempt at a personal review of a game.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MasterRoshiX It takes skill to use the sniper rifle in that game as well. [/quote] More like MAD skill. You play in 3rd or 1st person? Everyone is moving around so fast, it takes mad skill to get a head shot. Especially when you yourself is jumping around alot...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Master Chief 163 I respect ur opinion but I would like to know why you t hink it is a bad game [/quote] Well if your asking me, I really don't think it's a bad game, it's a great game to tell you the truth and I do fairly sometimes miss it. I just lost interest in it because I am more into military shooters like Ghost Recon 2 Summit Strike and I'm low on cash. Usually I would trade in games to get new games so I can save money and then get the games I traded in for a lower price when that happens. Unreal Championship 2 is quite possibly the best game to play if your a shooter gamer / melee combat gamer / or even a mortal kombat fatality fan. UC2 combines all those elements so gracefully into one package. It takes skill to use the sniper rifle in that game as well.
    Add more answer options

• I respect ur opinion but I would like to know why you t hink it is a bad game
    Add more answer options

• When it was first released, it was a fun game to play, everyone played it. But I started to stop playing it, because I loss interest, along with some of the people on my friends list. When I did come back however, I saw people glitching, cheating, and getting outside the levels sniping lol. I didn't really mind though, but I still traded in the game in the end.
    Add more answer options

• -blam!-. thats all the game gets. and I've never played it. -blam!-.
    Add more answer options

• Don't have it :D
    Add more answer options

• TERRIBLE GAME
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.