JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

7/12/2004 11:54:49 PM

abcdefghijklmnopgrstuvwxyz

abcdefghijklmnopgrstuvwxyz abcdefghijklmnopgrstuvwxyz abcdefghijklmnopgrstuvwxyz
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Why g instead of q
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

1 Reply
    • What is with all the NECROS
      Add more answer options

1 Reply
      • -2004-
        Add more answer options

• Someone is on a computer. I think.
        Add more answer options

3 Replies
        • Don't spam and no religious discussions.
          Add more answer options

2 Replies
          • [quote]That was seriously NOT FUNNY!!!!!!! [/quote] Um.....yeah it was. But this is spam so I will message a mod. [Edited on 7/13/2004 8:30:33 AM]
            Add more answer options

• This aint spam its just creepy....
            Add more answer options

• i could just be a sissy and say, "THIS IS SPAM! YOU ARE BAD" like everyone would say to me if i did this but i wont i will say, "Your mother sews socks in hell," which is the clean version. -blam!-es.
            Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Hell Jumper 117 the power of christ can bite me [/quote] That was seriously NOT FUNNY!!!!!!!
            Add more answer options

• the power of christ can bite me
            Add more answer options

• THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELLS YOU!
            Add more answer options

• You disturbed little child.
            Add more answer options

preload icon
          preload icon
          preload icon
          You are not allowed to view this content.