JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/16/2005 1:57:50 PM

Why are the Halo 2 headsets soooo sensitive?

Ok I bought the halo 2 headset awhile ago. I have noticed that it seems to be supersensitive to breathing. I barley breath and see in the pregame lobby that it registers my breathing. Anyone else have this trouble? What am I doing wrong? Any tips? (Other than stop breathing) [Edited on 8/16/2005]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• They are also very great at picking up your voice and blocking out backround noises, so just move your mic a little back so that it dosen't pick up you breathing.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• thanks...
    Add more answer options

• Goddamnit. Sorry man, I thought this was in The Underground. Something's wrong with the headers, maybe? Anyways, nevermind. This is in the proper forum.
    Add more answer options

• Don't breathe through your mouth, and move the mic further back. Bungie doesn't have any say in the Halo 2 headsets, so this doesn't belong in The Underground. Try posting topics like this in [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/topics.aspx?forumID=10]The Flood[/url].
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.