JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/16/2005 7:09:42 AM

so whos

who wants to flame the gad??? it will be fun...who has better hair your mom or my mom
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• lame....
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• you kiss your mom with that mouth little kid cause i know i kiss her with this one
    Add more answer options

• STFU!
    Add more answer options

• lol so you seen my moms eye brows???humm or well when i was -blam!- your mom in the ass she says pull out an put it in my mouth so i was like humm thats lil kinky but what the hell so i did and then she said wahum mahum muhummmmmmm it was nice
    Add more answer options

• ...line is it anyway?
    Add more answer options

• Hair? That reminds me, i got to call Johnny about that hooker he killed...
    Add more answer options

• You know what I havn't had in a long time? Big League Chew.
    Add more answer options

• Your mom didn't have any hair where I saw her
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.