JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/16/2005 4:10:00 AM

Guns? Do you own any?

This is for the adults, kiddies, so bugger off. Well, guys, do you own any?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It's a shame you're not in Louisiana. If you were I would be making a visit to you on my 21st birthday. I want a registered full auto m16. I will continue my search. [Edited on 8/15/2005]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I am a class III dealer, hence my demo guns cover around 1/3 of the collection. I am not wealthy, but rather spend my money on firearms and my gunsmithing than other things most other people buy.
    Add more answer options

• hes lying prehaps....
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] You die now At last count, I have 1,362. Everything from .17HMR rifles to class III of some number. My new prize gun is a Colt SAA (SIngle Action Army) owned by Gen. George S. Patton, that was given to him as a gift for his graduation from West Point. Second to that are several firearms of my own design.[/quote] are you wealthy...
    Add more answer options

• Im 14, but im gonna tell you what i got anyway. i have got a Benelli Nova pump. Thats it. i use my dads rifles for deer hunting, and other big game. but for water fowl and upland game i use my Benelli.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Camaro_Nick I have a bolt action Savage .243 (which i went hunting with yesterday) and .22[/quote] What'd you go hunting for? Because right now I don't know of any open seasons off the top of my head. Or were you hunting [i] [b] illegally [/b] [/i]? [Edited on 8/15/2005]
    Add more answer options

• I have a bolt action Savage .243 (which i went hunting with yesterday) and .22 [Edited on 8/15/2005]
    Add more answer options

• I have an old revolver in a box in my closet...but it doesnt really have any extra ammo, since i never plan to use it.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mastergrunt078 Benelli Nova 12 Gauge, Bushmaster AR-15 (my favorite), Winchester .270, Ruger .243, Ruger 10-.22, Benelli Super Black Eagle 1 and 2 both 12 guage, a over and under 12 guage, and another .22 And I love them all very much[/quote] Another Bushmaster fan. Cool.
    Add more answer options

• Me and my dad have a whole gun safe full of shotguns and rifles.
    Add more answer options

• Benelli Nova 12 Gauge, Bushmaster AR-15 (my favorite), Winchester .270, Ruger .243, Ruger 10-.22, Benelli Super Black Eagle 1 and 2 both 12 guage, a over and under 12 guage, and another .22 And I love them all very much
    Add more answer options

• At last count, I have 1,362. Everything from .17HMR rifles to class III of some number. My new prize gun is a Colt SAA (SIngle Action Army) owned by Gen. George S. Patton, that was given to him as a gift for his graduation from West Point. Second to that are several firearms of my own design.
    Add more answer options

• Half inch holes are nothing to be trifled with.
    Add more answer options

• Usually, I've got a 22, a 410 shotgun, Glock pistol... But when I moved here, I had to store them all at my grandpa's house. So right now, I've only got airsoft guns. SIG552, Mac-10, Tec-9, Colt .44, and I've got an M4A1 coming.
    Add more answer options

• Yeah, but it scared the -blam!- out of some burgalar.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Martini Racing My mom has a .50 calibur pistol, forgot the name.[/quote] Desert Eagle? I want one, but I don't have the money right now. I hear the recoil is a -blam!- though.
    Add more answer options

• got a water pistol modelled off a luger from the dollar store.
    Add more answer options

• Yeah... a Tippmann Messiah. hahaha... I can't buy a gun untill I move out, since I have A younger sibling.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] kd5shw Check my sig. Bushmaster with a heavy barrel receiver and a removable handle and rear sight assembly. Although one of the people who posted a comment swears its an airsoft.[/quote] *drools* Hella nice gun. I'll pay you 20 bucks for it.
    Add more answer options

• My mom has a .50 calibur pistol, forgot the name.
    Add more answer options

• The voices tell me to buy all the guns I can for the apocalypse, so I have too many to count.
    Add more answer options

• Lets see here......I own 2 paintball guns, 3 BB guns, 2 22's, like 3 or 4 12 gauge shotguns, 2 20 gauge shotguns, 1 28 gauge shotgun, and one 410 shotgun, 1 30-30 rifle, and 1 .243 rifle.
    Add more answer options

• Nice.
    Add more answer options

• Check my sig. Bushmaster with a heavy barrel receiver and a removable handle and rear sight assembly. Although one of the people who posted a comment swears its an airsoft. [Edited on 8/15/2005]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.