JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/15/2005 5:15:51 PM

Advice for people who don't need it...

Remember, when you do stuff with cat litter, don't use your hands. Don't pee on the floor. Don't lick a mercedes.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Boom.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• dont say cheese when you're getting your picture taken, say potatoes.
    Add more answer options

• Don't name your son Jeeves
    Add more answer options

• Wow, this topic got derailed fast... Also, don't throw cheese at someone named sheeze. It's bad for your health.
    Add more answer options

• Boom.
    Add more answer options

• what did i tell you? they're the ones bringing down the economy, not videogames.
    Add more answer options

• my step mom said she saw a bum that she thinks is actually really rich
    Add more answer options

• Does that mean bums have their own peronal silo?
    Add more answer options

• bums are actually rich people in disguise, trying to steal money from the poor others who walk in their path.
    Add more answer options

• Never eat any sort of live animal, unless it's dead.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MrSpinkleswirth steal change from bums.[/quote] I thourght the point of bums was to [b]not[/b] have change?Hmmm...
    Add more answer options

• steal change from bums.
    Add more answer options

• Always, always, always take candy from strangers.
    Add more answer options

• dont drop the soap.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MrSpinkleswirth on the contrary, you are followin me since you are posting after me.[/quote] what I meant was you post in the same posts as I do. Either I go first or you do.. I think it's funny..maybe not neccessarly funny. but..eh
    Add more answer options

• on the contrary, you are followin me since you are posting after me. dont throw rocks at bears.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MrSpinkleswirth dont use both sides of the toilet paper. dont pee into the wind.[/quote] why do you keep following me? lol :)
    Add more answer options

• ahhhh....don't need it... thanks anyway
    Add more answer options

• dont use both sides of the toilet paper. dont pee into the wind.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.