JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Bungie

10/16/2009 11:39:49 PM
urk
urk

Bungie Weekly Update: 10.16.09

Waxin' Halo: Reach castin'. [url=/news/content.aspx?type=topnews&link=BWU_101609] click for full story [/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• yea!!! estreno mundial
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• are you able to talk to the people who work for bungie and ask them if i could get all the armor including recon and the skulls and the katana and the special armor
    Add more answer options

• I was able to download the phone wallpapers no problem, unfortunatly I don't know if it's resolution or format or whatever, but I can't sync them to my iPhone 3g wheras I had no problem syncing the ones released shortly after the ODST release. Too bad too, they're cool images, now that I finihsed ODST I would've loved to have posted them. I'm pretty sure it's res though, iPhone res is 320x480, and these are 5...something.
    Add more answer options

• ok i need some help. i had a katana on halo 3 and it was gone the next day. i have a 1000 gamerscore for the game so can u help me?
    Add more answer options

• why are the living deAD not begin now?
    Add more answer options

• The master cheif will most likely be in reach
    Add more answer options

• lol awsome sweet cool
    Add more answer options

• plz can u elp me with vids!!!! GT GRUB Y8
    Add more answer options

• any bungie mems out there plz give me reconz or at least help me do vidmaster im desperate 4 reconz PPPPPLLLLLZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or any 1 whos good enough or done vids plz elp me !!!!!!!!!!! infact i reward people who elp me do deja vu and endure 1000msps 4 each vid my gt is GRUB Y8 message me if interested
    Add more answer options

• is there an age limit?
    Add more answer options

• lol dude what happaned???? TELL ME NOW DUDE!
    Add more answer options

• Nice and long update! Great! The animated population image was, yeah, intoxicating.
    Add more answer options

• We want real REACH INFO!!! but nice update thxs its better then nothing at all.
    Add more answer options

• Interesting info on voice casting but it made me wonder if someone has ever shown up to read for character "A" and they were not right for that one, but ended up being right for character "B".
    Add more answer options

• Why isn't Master chief in HALO:ODST or REACH?
    Add more answer options

• Did Bungie betray master chief?
    Add more answer options

• If I were to do voice work for anything, it would be horribly overacted. Wouldn't even be somewhat funny. I see you've stopped doing the 'We Out' thing. What, do we need another Brute Pimp picture or something?
    Add more answer options

• So when do we get to know who did the voice for Spartan 259 huh,huh? Want secret sauce Plz!!!
    Add more answer options

• seriously what do you get if you beat bugnie on bungie vs world and you already have recon armour !!!!!!!
    Add more answer options

• Ok so Halo 3 ODST is really cool and all until u beat it on legendary and ocasianally play firefight. What would make fire fight better is if they used some of the halo 2 servers that they turned off and use them for matchmaking in firefight where u can search for a team to play with because thats usally the problem with playin firefight you CANT FIND A TEAM or people to play with. Urk plz reply y no one thought of it
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] dmg04 first ps i love qbix Ps Urks getting sloppy. [quote]time out to find an screenshot[/quote][/quote] lol pwnt. anyways, omfg cant wait for reach!!!!
    Add more answer options

• Wow, pretty cool tidbit. I just wish we had MORE!!!
    Add more answer options

• This is qwerty lolz a hammer cheeze.
    Add more answer options

• what a waste of time awful update
    Add more answer options

• some ones playing halo on a boat look of the cost of australia!
    Add more answer options

• ahhh the joys of being a voice artist man i wish i live in LA or seattle, would of tried my heart out for an audition Marty, looking for a genuine aussie for Chips Dubbo? =p
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.