JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/3/2005 5:07:29 AM

Video game careers

If you wish to persue a career in making video games, post your what you want to do. (start your own company? Join a game design team? Work for bungie???) I'm going to start my own company.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I figure I'll be part of one, then get my business degree, then make my own.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I have little experiance with creating games, but I would recommend joining a development team rather than founding one right off the bat.
    Add more answer options

• I should of known this would get off topic in no time, ah the hell with it. Bring on the random off topic posts! (but seriously I'd like it to stay relatively on topic).
    Add more answer options

• Oo oo, and wear a gorilla suit with a big hat.
    Add more answer options

• well i also been getting crazy ideas for game, i sometimes want to tell someone my ideas and see if their good enoguh for a game.
    Add more answer options

• Drink beer, Crash servers.......the whole webmaster thing.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.