JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Bungie

10/9/2009 1:34:27 AM
urk
urk

Breaking In - Dave Gasca

Informatics, flexibility, and making first impressions. [url=/news/content.aspx?type=topnews&link=BreakingIn_Gasca] click for full story [/url]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• nice interview, but im 11 and have recon, can I work for bungie for flaming Recon? lol.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• i know they dont. but its funny watching them play because all the noobs that think there are going to get recon got there asses handed to them. You know can you tell me how to get recon because nobody on my friends list has no clue. im not asking to help me get it but i just need to know what to do to get it. xSuperSpunkyx
    Add more answer options

• wo are u
    Add more answer options

• dum [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] urk Informatics, flexibility, and making first impressions. [url=/news/content.aspx?type=topnews&link=BreakingIn_Gasca] click for full story [/url][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] THE DON WAN I'm gonna have to step in and say the picture does no justice to the sheer magnitude of his hotness.[/quote] Tricky jedi.. I see what you did there :)
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dommer [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ghintoch117 Dave is a king among... other... kings.[/quote] Yeah, but the picture doesn't do him justice.[/quote] I love you dommer.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HaloOwns123 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dommer [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ghintoch117 Dave is a king among... other... kings.[/quote] Yeah, but the picture doesn't do him justice.[/quote] or does it?[/quote] I'm gonna have to step in and say the picture does no justice to the sheer magnitude of his hotness.
    Add more answer options

• ummm hi,im RenetheMonkey,i was wodering if you bungie guys could get me the recon armor and flaming,please,im 11 really no lie im sad too,but please. you guys want a bad Rep?cause people could give you guys a bad rep.i dont mean to be mean but in all mercy,please.
    Add more answer options

• Yes we bow down to bungie!!!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dommer [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ghintoch117 Dave is a king among... other... kings.[/quote] Yeah, but the picture doesn't do him justice.[/quote] or does it?
    Add more answer options

• Jevanese? Even the great google has not heard of it. Maybe its supposed to be kept secret? Other than that boggle, the interview was an interesting read.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ghintoch117 Dave is a king among... other... kings.[/quote] Yeah, but the picture doesn't do him justice.
    Add more answer options

• Awesome interview!
    Add more answer options

• Awesome, another person getting into Bungie. I want to see a Bungie Employee Title on this guy. On another note: Urk, nice Avatar :O
    Add more answer options

• Very good interview.
    Add more answer options

• 15th! lol great to see yet another awesome person join the Bungie Team.
    Add more answer options

• Very good interview! I really like how you introduce all the new staff. Pretty cool to get some info on some of you guys!
    Add more answer options

• Good Interview! What does testing really mean though? Is it play and observe, or is it monitor instruments and make detailed recordings?
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Informatics_%28academic_field%29]Wikipedia to the rescue![/url] Cool interview, though. You definitely have the dream job of every gamer!
    Add more answer options

• bungie employees have a great sense of humor
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ghintoch117 Dave is a king among... other... kings.[/quote] Quoteing a bungie employee that had the tittle "Sucks at Halo".
    Add more answer options

• Dave is a king among... other... kings.
    Add more answer options

• Go test the hell out of reach. Make sure its ok.
    Add more answer options

• Aweomse.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] KindvaBigDeal yay for cancer awareness month! my mom is a surviver[/quote] I'm glad to hear that you're mom is ok.
    Add more answer options

• yay for cancer awareness month! my mom is a surviver
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.