JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

8/2/2005 10:11:19 PM

video capture card

where can i get a capture card that lets me record my game experiences for about 100 or less dollars
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• ull ned win tv or something like that
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• can somebody send me a friend request and teach me how to use it my gamertag is snood99 [Edited on 8/2/2005]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] kd5shw Split the video and audio component signals and send one to your capture card and the other set to you tv.[/quote] so your saying i put the yelow one in my tv and the white and red one in the capture card
    Add more answer options

• I have NO idea what UR talking about but I'm only 13 so what do I know. All I know is White and Yellow. And don't push the red button
    Add more answer options

• Split the video and audio component signals and send one to your capture card and the other set to you tv.
    Add more answer options

• even though it says record t.v. you can record xbox
    Add more answer options

• Well, poo to you too
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.softwareandstuff.com/CRD10186.html]fine[/url] and no.
    Add more answer options

• could u link it because i have to go to home page and then to the picture but i dont know where the picture is p.s. do you have a video capture card
    Add more answer options

• ill check it right now tell you wat i think of it thnx
    Add more answer options

• too lazy to lazy link http://www.softwareandstuff.com/CRD10186.html
    Add more answer options

• well i dont know wat it looks like but heard a lot about them could someone post a picture of wat the one for xbox looks like
    Add more answer options

• ebay
    Add more answer options

• besides a search engine site
    Add more answer options

• at google
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.